She is back

First things first: allow me apologize for uploading this late...
I was writing a book since last year May, so i was closing it when i disappeared from you guys!! I still love you and thanks for your support.

This chapter is dedicated to...

Drum roll
Hands applaud

Yay! It's...its #ColourCoded

I wanna thank this soul for being the very first to comment on Camellia, even before i read her work, she read mine...#love Jedi

Here come part 4 of Camellia, enjoy vote, share and comment, lots of love from me!!

******
The chambermaids navigate through the doors of the sanitarium, their heads bowing down, they have failed to take care of the most important person in the house.

Though this house is big,  it wasn't big enough when Mr Ken was not married, he never wanted to see them nor know their names.

It was as though he never cared,  he would fire whoever that makes a mistake at an instant,  and would not bother to listen to their pleading.

Worry was eating them slowly like worms that eat a tree while it's standing and keeps standing, until one day when it will fall.

As they cut across the reception counter the whiff of the sanitarium was all over their nostrils.
Well we all know how it smells; pills, medication and that wired smell you can only find there only.

They were too ashamed to lift up their eyes and in the past two days the have learned the routine and could walk without getting lost with their faces down.

Ever since the tragedy of Camellia there have not been one happy person in the household. Even the roaster wasn't waking up anyone!!

Due to their eyes being down they have seen nothing on their way to the critical room that Camellia was kept in.  Like they usually did every morning,  they began to knock at the white door that was staring at them.

BANG! The door opened, they were puzzled to see Camellia running past them and a nurse behind her.

They became stiff and they couldn't move,  it took them about a minute which felt like a year for them to realize that Camellia has passed by them.

This was too unbelievable, if it was me,  i would have stood there for exactly a year!

It was just yesterday that they were here,  Camellia was not moving, neither her hand nor toe. She was completely motionless.

There were machines beeping all over her and she looked lifeless,  which is what made her loving husband a ninny hammer.

The doctors have sad that this was a case too complicated, they couldn't find any wrong nor anything right. None of the medicines they gave to her have been accepted nor denied by her body.

There was no response at all

When they started running, Camellia was already 400m away and going further. She was passing by people and they were incapable if stopping her.

They were therefore left puzzled,  a pregnant woman clothed in hospital gear was running faster than a train.

Reaching the door that flung open from a distance, Camellia took her left and not looking back she ran to the Mango tree that was in the center of the garden opposite the hospital.

To her luck there was a rod by the tree, she started pulling mangoes down. The people chasing after her were still running,  when they came before her they were panting  and there she stood fresh mangoes in her hands.

As though she was not recognising their presence, she devoured one mango that was in her hand, she ate it as one who could eat a whole cow and that too alone.

Well this does sound like Camellia!

" Ma'am!  Ma- ma'am " one of them stuttered,  still finding breath after all the running they had done 

"Mmh! " she responded not taking her eyes of the fruit that was in the grasp of her palms.

She looked calm and in her own world, she was having so much pleasure and the world didn't matter.

"You ok? " rushed in the other with a look of concern on their face.

"Why did you run so much?" they all chorused,  the nurse looking at her in amazement.

Camellia raised her head, looked at the faces that were before her and with a smile of a century, she responded " To get mangoes. "

And as they were still taken aback, she added " it smells like the one back home! "

The group of ladies found themselves laughing without control.  They just remembered that these in front of them is Camellia the stunt master.

The nurse got more dumbfounded, she couldn't believe that the helpers of the woman who had just made her run for this long were laughing,  not caring to explain why they were in such a mood that could only be understood by them.

Were they all getting crazy? Her mind inquired

Her chest was still painful and the people around her have been laughing for at least the last three minutes without stopping.

And the patient she came for cared for nothing other than the mango in her hand.  This is wired,  she thought.

"WAIT A MOMENT! " The  nurse finally found words,  " what is the meaning of this? " she said much calmer.

There was silence and even Camellia stopped eating her fruit. They all looked at the nurse and laughed again and this time she joined them. Still not aware why they were in a jolly mood.

This time it was the mango that was all over the face of Camellia that got them all bursting out of laughter,  she looked as though the mango was eating her

Her pale face was now all yellow and she didn't care  instead she was digging in deeper into her mango.

She looked like a clown they have not seen in a while, she looked better than in those machines and very good as herself.

Ruby's phone rang,  they stopped giggling at the sound that it made. Quickly her hands snaked into her back pocket, today she had put on black jeans and a grey tank top that had an imprint of blue letter messaged Too sad to smile.

She had first worn the shirt when her crush didn't pay attention to her.

I wonder who could it be? 

Now her face turned tomato red as the name of on her screen came to view,  her eyes sparkled and she looked too cute blushing on her own.

It was Nick!!

Ruby: Hi

Nick : Hi,  i can't find Ma'am,  do you know where she is? 

He spoke faster than the take off of a rocket.

Ruby: She...

She couldn't finish as Nick cut her off

Nick: Are you not supposed to be at the hospital now?  And why is her room empty? What about the other ladies?

Though Nick was asking out of duty, the fact that he asked about other women got Ruby hurt, the smile faced and she grasped for air before she could talk.

Ruby: We are all ok,  we had a morning girls out.  Will be there in a moment.

Then before she could wait any longer she cut off the call. She turned to look at the ladies with a huge smile on her face, " Ladies,  trip cancelled, were needed back in the hospital."

As she looked at everyone, they were all having mangoes in their hands and their faces were all yellow,  she couldn't help but shake her head and laugh so hard, they joined her.