Where is she?

Beautiful souls, may i be forgiven for keeping you waiting this long. I hope you will love this one also, it's a great tribute to love*

***
" k-kroo, k-kroo!" crowed the rooster, Mr Ken woke up as soon as it became silent, knowing it will not screech again. It was the third and last time it will bock.

Lately Camellia wasn't of much help waking him up like she did before.

Since the pregnancy she has been a sleepy head, and by now Mr Ken was used to it.

" Mmgh" he whines as he stretches his body awake, stopping as soon as he hears his wife grunts something he isn't sure he heard well.

Not minding her words, he smiles at her funny sleepy face, as he does each morning after the crock chirps.

The chicken was a very special one for them both, it wasn't treated as an animal and neither an object, it was a family member.

One day at the farm owned by Mr Ken, fire evoked and set ablaze everything that was there. The grass for feeding Donkeys, Cows, Sheep and Goats encouraging it more.

The workers opened all doors and let the animals escape for their lives. They, themselves fled, but one lady, courageous and very farmish, didn't care about the fire but the live stock.

She ran and got water with buckets, wetting the grass by the fence, when it was soaked enough to not get burnt.

She started collecting all the animals to that corner, found some drums and iron sheets to make walls to enclose the poor creatures there at the corner.

It was like a safe house.

People were calling out to her, "Ey save your life." they shouted

" you are better than animals."many pleaded

" family needs you." some advised

I don't know if she was deaf or was so much in love with the animals.

The fire ignited into big flames. The people had called Mr Ken and he was about to get there.

When she thought she was done saving the animals. One the corner of her left eye she caught a glimpse of this one capon, almost surrendering to death.

" k-kroo, k-kroo, k-kroo... " it kept on squawking, as if pleading for last minute mercy from her.

She turned around and saw it looking at her direction.

She ran as fast as a race car...
I am sure you are thinking - straight to the chicken. But, no!
She dipped herself into a pool of water.

" Is she crazy? " they wondered

" Maybe she is mad! " some said to one another.

Well with the none experience she had of swimming, the woman almost drowned.

But by the mercy and grace of God, she come out of the water like a dolphin flying into the air.

If you thought she would slow down, then forget.
She ran faster than Gau-train, entered into the barn grabbed the chicken and as she was rising. Wood started to fall from the top, making it impossible for her to pass.

She rapped the chicken in her long, oversized T-shirt of some organization.

She jumped some wood , ducked some and yeeepy , she was safe. As soon as she got out, she looked at the rooster and smiled.

Mr Ken was behind her and full of tears, from all that he heard and just saw.

His live stock was saved by a girl who knew him not, but most importantly she risked her life, beauty and a future.

Just to save his farm. When this tragedy struck, the young lady had only commenced work a week ago.

The moment after she smiled at the rooster that was shaking... Just that instant she fainted.

Mr ken caught her before she even touched the ground, and there he beheld her beauty and found himself in love with this rib he knew not it's name.

He couldn't move a muscle for a long while, as though a pause button was pressed, so the movie could not play on...

His world was getting reconstructed, something he never felt began to growl inside his carcass..

He was shaking and yet strong enough to hold more than 50kg of weight with his including fingers dukes.

She was so shatterable in his eyes and Needed gentle care. Similar to a new born baby, frail and brittle!

A tear from his chin hit her eye, that only woke her up, she was still fuzzy, but after a few seconds, the look that kept him in a new world was exchanged with a terrified look on her face.

She immediately rose and ran away, not caring to leave behind a thank you.

She couldn't believe her eyes, a man touched her!
Ooh my what would father think of me? He would stop me from working as soon as he hear this... My God , that is better God is angry at me, i promised to stay pure when i attended Sunday school....

On and on and on... She was thinking as she kept on running

While Mr Ken was left bewildered...
Could i have done anything wrong? Is she too scared to stand...ooh God, she must be in shock after fainting!!

Well he did something after thinking for what seemed like... infinity.

He ran after her, it wasn't that hard to find her at all, she hid behind the first bush she approached.

She was shaking, even worse crying... He couldn't understand what could be the problem.

Being a gentlemen he stood from a distance and spoke " My sister hello! "
He waved a hands though she wasn't looking. " Are you ok? , i am Mr Ken your boss! "

At least that made her turn, but as soon as she saw the guy she was in his arms, her world crumbled yet again.

He couldn't be the boss, why will he hold me?

" Go, go, not here, me alone! " she shouted

He understood from the moment she said it, but something in him kept him there, when she left and ran away he was hurt.

Now that she was in front of him, he was not letting go.

He knelt down on one knee, and looked into her eyes, which made him want to stay more.

He was feeling numb and out of his senses, but this had to be done.

" No Sir, this dirty for u. " she said looking more afraid and pointing to the ground.

She stood up, took of her Jersey and lay it down for him to sit..

As she was approaching the place she stood at initially, a hand grabbed her.

That was great for Mr Ken and bad news for her....

oooh, that faithful day?

Mr ken now was fully awake, he went to run water in the bathroom, to take a bath with her.

****
Thanks for the votes and the love guys, you are amazing!!!
Well this is just how they met farm girl and top class businessman....

If you were wondering why he loves her so much.
This could be the answer and there could still be more!!!

Keep voting and sharing with friends and family!!!

Love Jedi