Oh no she is in here!!

Hi guys,  sorry i took long,  this is  part 3 of Camellia... Hope you will love it!!  Thanks for the votes and comments!! You are such a loveJly people 😉😉😉😘 love you all so much!!
Here we go

******

By the time Mr Ken was done with the water and doing his own before bath routine... a release here and there! He was ready to go get Camellia into the bath.

When he got out, he was still stretching (  i guess we all do that in the morning,  not sure if we inherited..) and the room came to view. Amazingly the bed was empty. 

The sweet snoring woman was nowhere to be seen .

As if a mad person,  Mr Ken opened the windows, oh gosh!  He needed to breathe.

He scanned down the window, filtering the garden and backyard, still no trace of his wife.

Quickly he rushed to the balcony that was at his back,  sliding the glass door open.

The balcony had the view of the pool side, and the sky was red, literally blushing to the rising of the sun.

The sight was in no better word described, one of those only understood by the heart. Only this time it didn't matter to the lovely husband standing by the balcony.

He was looking for something that was more precious than the sun and sky making out, his reason to blush shyly... The missing puzzle that completes his life. CAMELLIA.

By now you are thinking Camellia is always in some mischief right?  Well let's see what happened!

Soon after Mr Ken went into the bathroom,  having a conversation with nature. Camellia woke up due to a sharp pain in her belly, she tried to stand up and walk...unfortunately her ankle twisted and she fell. 

The poor thing tried to shout, to her misfortune the water was loud, and the dome prevented any sound from penetrating the other room.

Well thanks to it she collapse by  the side of the bed.

Obviously, Mr Ken wouldn't look there. She was known to be everywhere but there...

Even i believed she had taken a trip..  The kind only Camellia could take!

The night before she told her husband she was afraid of going to the doctor, and she would rather stay back than be fed a pile of pills as if she were to die of an incurable illness..

Her darling husband persuaded her,  explained the importance of  visiting a doctor and even tried bribing her into it ( by now you must know Camellia can be a kid)...

Oops!  This time all of Mr Ken's effort went straight to the drainage.

Camellia didn't barge in.

The businessman started making noise in the hallway  waking everyone, which has never happened before.

Usually he leaves for work while they either preparing to work or asleep. He treated his employees as family, he never had someone working directly for him, other than the driver.

He had a P.A who would take care of most of his work, that is the  only personal employee he had... And the rest were a family.

The maids,  drivers and gate men made their entry into the dining hall as though new soldiers summoned by a commando.

They were all in gowns,  Larry had soap on his face, Eliza was masked by some face lotion foam.  Ruby's hairs looked like a tornado had passed by and had just left.

And Nick had his toothbrush in the mouth and traces of a white substance at the ends of each lip.. In short the staff looked disturbed and horrified.

Some even had saliva all over their cheeks from their mouth.

"WHERE IS CAMELLIA?" Mr Ken asked frustrated.

"Mmh,uh...we don't know. " they all chorused.

"NICK! " he screamed "haven't you seen her? " he said with a lowered his voice.

Ruby being the one assigned to look after her,  didn't wait to be called; she began to run.

1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. steps, "And you? " a voice questioned, when she looked back Mr Ken was pointing a finger at her,  " Where do you think you are going? " their boss said angrily.

"To look for Ma'am!" she replied without looking back, she was gone...

While Mr Ken and the rest were busy sorting out a search party,  paring each other; a scream filled the house from upstairs, it was Ruby.

"NO!!! " she said with a loud voice, as though she was scared for her life.

No one told the other what  needed to be done, they were stepping on each other.

Following the where the sound came from.  The stairs weren't wide enough for them,  the door was too much cramped, it felt as a hole.

Mr Ken so bewildered as to why such a scream would be from his own room. Could he have not seen his wife? 

Was there a ghost in there?  No he didn't believe in such,  but the little man in the back of his brain has been saying to much for him to register the situation at hand.

His hands got all sweaty,  his heart was pounding as though it will fall out at any moment, his eyes were too tasteless, they were full of stew.

You just can't imagine how a man feels when the world is crumbling right before his eyes, it's worse than the cry of a baby for its favorite lost toy.

If this could be given a name ' nightmare' would suit it so classical.

The sundial seemed to be going backward, this couldn't be happening to him, no! Not to her and their little one,  their to be born child.

Getting to the door he finally found words in his mouth again, seeing Ruby on the bed side of his wife, which was not on the door side of the room.

From where he was nothing made any sense.  " Ruby what you doing there? " he screeched.

Lickety-split she looked at him, she looked lifeless,  the mixture of mucus and dewdrop streaming down her face.

She lifted her hand in great difficultly and pointed where she was kneeling .

Mr ken was already there and his throat was dry, no saliva in his mouth that had become a wilderness. And from the back Nick shouted " Oh no,  she is in here!!! "

***
Oh i know you are worried,  so am i... Would she be ok? Will the child be ok?  Well let's see part 4... I know you didn't laugh,  adventure is not all about fun.. But making it in life....#Jedi (Kisses)