Part 4

Jungkook and Taehyung played truth or dare for around 20 minutes before they both got bored.

     "Wanna watch a new scary movie?" Taehyung asked.

     Jungkook agreed. Taehyung quickly sat down next to Jungkook. He put the movie on (just think of a good scary movie ig) and data there.

     The movie was almost over but Jungkook was getting tired. He rested his head on Taehyungs shoulder. Taehyung noticed this and wrapped one of his arms around Jungkooks waist. They stayed like that until he movie ended.

     Jungkook had fallen asleep while leaning on Taehyung. Taehyung tried to lay down carefully so he wouldn't wake up kookie. While they were laying down Jungkook snuggled into Taehyungs chest, he could here Taes heart beat and that calmed him down.

     Taehyung quickly fell asleep with Jungkook in his arms. He didn't want the moment to ever end, he didn't want to let go of the one he loved.

     Morning came, Jungkookie was the first to wake up, with the light shining in his face. He got up slowly, so he didn't wake up Taehyung. He decided that since Tae let him stay the night, he would make him breakfast. He made eggs, and pancakes. After attempting to make 1 pancake, and failing, Taehyung woke up.

     Taehyung woke up to the smell of pancakes, his favorite breakfast food. He looked over to the kitchen to see Jungkook wih flower all over his face, and pancake batter on his clothes. He walked over to the stove and turned it off. He told Jungkook to clean himself up, while Tae cleaned the kitchen. Jungkookies went upstairs to go wash his face, he realized he didn't have any spare clothes, so he went and grabbed the clothes he bought yesterday.

     Jungkook got changed while Taehyung cleaned he kitchen. When Jungkook came down stairs in his female clothes he explained to Tae that he had no other clothes, Taehyung was okay with it.

     After Jungkook was done explaining himself Taehyung noticed that Jungkook had missed a bit of pancake mix on his lip. Taehyung leaned in a kissed Jungkook. What surprised Tae was that Jungkook kissed back!

     Taehyung pulled away from this kiss with a smile on his face. "I like you Jungkook, and I've liked you for awhile now." Taehyung confessed.

(A://n) sorry it's so short. One more chapter and I should be done. I'm so sorry it's such a shitty story. But love you guys.
                                                                              Love your potato mama  <3