A Long Night Part 4

(Haruhi POV)

"Tamaki, what is wrong with you?Arent you his friend?Kissing his..." I stopped as u realized that Kyoya had not asked me to be his girlfriend." His Girlfriend"Kyoya finished my sentence.I don't know why but I felt a flutter in my heart as he said that."You are going to pay for this!" Tamaki yelled and threw me to the side.He starts to throw hits at Kyoya.Missing once, miss, miss.Then he hit.Kyoyas glasses fell to the floor and his nose started bleeding.I had no choice.I ran in front of Kyoya and Tamaki aimed for Kyoya, hit me instead.The blood started poring out of my nose.Tears started running down my face.Tamaki stopped and touched my face."I'm so sorry." Tamaki said.I slapped his hand away, not soon after his hand, was his face.He ran out of the room and out the mansion.Kyoya looked at me as I was bleeding.He ran to the kitchen and brought back a towel to help stop the bleeding."Kyoya what about you".He didn't answer, he only looked into my eyes before looking down and slouching.He felt guilty.At this moment I picked up his chin, whipped blood in one stroke, and kissed him.Who thought that blood was going to stop me.Kyoya was Kyoya.My Kyoya.He wrapped his arms around me and gave me his button down shirt to wear.It was so big it was like a nightgown on me.As I buttoned it down, he was in the opposite side of the room putting on his pants.I picked up his glasses.He turned around and I placed the glasses gently on him.Then i was already so close that I might as well have kissed him while putting his glasses on him.I didn't kiss him though, he kissed me.He picked me up and wrapped my legs around him.Carrying me with his strong body.It was obvious I wanted to pick up where we left off, but he laid be down and covered me in the sheets before he got in next to me.Kissing me softly and whispering in my ear," I love you"."I love you too Kyoya"The next thing I remember was us falling asleep together, wrapped in the blanket of love.