A Long Night Part 1

Hey Guys!This is my first story so please do not leave hate comments!Also, I am sorry if I spell something wrong or use incorrect grammar.Enjoy!

(Haruhi POV)

Kyoya asked me to come over and go over some new techniques all hosts have to know, no big deal.Right?Maybe I should just call in sick, wait no I'm going to school tomorrow.Wait.What the heck?!How am I already here?!Why am I knocking on his door?!No he is opening it!Aaand I'm inside.Great.His house is so huge!I wonder what else is huge...No!Bad!He is my friend , that is all.Ok so, what do I do?Suddenly Kyoya extended his hand towards me.I took it and he led me to his room.He then sat down on his bed and got out his folder.He pushed up his glasses and motioned for me to sit next to him.Alrgiht.I guess I sat down to hard Becuase my skirt blew up for a second.I had no idea but I seemed to be blushing.You know what?Kyoya was too.He must have seen something he liked.Hours and hours went by and it started getting close to my time to leave.He then said something I didn't think about. "It's only 6 why is it so dark outside?".Then we knew, it started pouring rain and thunder started to roar.It was hailing!The thunder was so loud I actually screamed a little bit.Knowing I was afraid of thunder he came over and pulled me to his chest, Shelding my ears from the horrible road of thunder.At that moment I blushed and my heart fluttered.He left the room to get some snacks so I would be destracted.

(Kyoya POV)

I walked in only to find she fell asleep under the covers of my bed.Her skirt was up, inviting, I took this moment to look at her in so many different ways.At this point she didn't look like my friend, but my lover.I moved in closer and moved her bangs out of her face.Asleep, she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in bed.Was she awake?"Haruhi?".No answer.Before I knew it I had fallen asleep with sweet Haruhi wrapped around me.