A Long Night Part 2

(Haruhi POV)

I opened my eyes only to find the hottest man I had ever seen in my life sleeping right next to me.Wait.KYOYA?!?I removed my hands from his neck and he opened his eyes and smiled.Thunder roared as he pulled me in again so I wouldn't be afraid.I looked up into his eyes.His eyes seemed cold but sexy, they had everything I wanted in my life.Without thinking I reached up and pressed my lips softly against his.Blushing, he brushed my bangs out of my face.He rolled me over and kissed me more rough and un buttoned his shirt.He kissed my neck and I moaned in pleasure."Kyoya...".He removed his shirt and kissed me all over.It seemed like I was free.Literally, how did he take off my bra without me knowing?I started to wrap my legs around him but stopped.He looked up at me confused.I was getting wet down there and didn't really want him to know.He tried to wrap my legs again but I was too embarrassed. The look he gave me showed me that everything was ok.I was safe.His eyes told me I was beautiful and had nothing to hide.Finally I gave in and let him press up against me.The minutes felt like hours.The room felt like a castle.He felt like my prince.Little did I know my happily ever after wasn't gonna end up the way I wanted it to.My phone rang and I saw it was Tamaki.Tamaki, he was in love with me.I just made out and almost had sex with his best friend.He let it ring and kept kissing me.At this point he knew what I wanted.The truth is, we both did.I started to sit up and he fell backwards on the bed as I leaned over him, kissing him with everything I had.His eyes opened wide when I took off my shirt.I slowly reached down and unbuckled his pants.Zipping down the zipper as I made love to him with my lips.Without noticing it, he started to remove my skirt.He started to feel my panties, then he ripped them off.Shocked I stopped pulling down his pants until he did it himself.He laid me back down and felt me where I was wet.Ready, for him only.At this point Tamaki was just a stranger who fell in love me.