Chapter 3

I got mu phone and began to text my best friend, Alex.
Alex- Hey Bree
Bee- Alex, we need to talk. Its alot.
Alex- what's going on?
Bree- My parents just, died.
I explained everything
Alex- Im so sorry, bree
Bree- It, its not ok, but, theirin a better place more and thats great. Ill Judy have to face it.
Alex- is there anything i can do for you bree?
Bree- its, fine. I'm just going to prabably sleep now. Bye alex, ill ttyl.
Alex- ok bye.

I sat in my black bohemian style covers I  my bed. I looked around at my walls covered in band posters. Most were Panic At The Disco ones, amd of course, Brendon Urie.
I turned on my stream lights, hanging on top of my bed, and got my laptop out. I tried to see if i could find absolutley, any of my family that at least lived in Nevada.
Nothing.

I ofiacially gave up after an hour. I went down stairs to my living room, and turned on the tv. I poured my self some cereal, and ate it. I hadn't gotten a chance to eat, yet, so why not lucky charms! (I have this for dinner everyday already everyday anyways).

I was going to make a quesadilla with grilled chicken, some asparagus and squash, but i almost eneded up burning the kitchen down.

After I ate, I was going to take a shower. I looked through my drawer.
"God Damnit, no panties, or bras! Or pajamas!"
I knew I had to do the laundry. I got the laundry basket from my closet and plopped everything in.
I caried it down stairs, to the laundry room. I put everything inside the washer. Then I looked for the tide pods. I found them, finally. I put in inside the washer. Then I turned it on. I walked up my room, when the washer started to make weird sounds. I looked at it, and realized that i put it inside the dryer.
"No shit" I slapped my head, "Duh".

I fianlyy put it into the washer.
"Fuck. Doing what my parents do is a hand full"
I fianlly walk back to my room and wait for the wash to be finished.
7:00 "peep,peep" the washer sound, then i go back and load the dyer.
7:40 "peep,peep", I take it out, and carry it to my room. I imiadatley start folding.

I get my clothes and take a bath. I load in a bath bomb.
"Hell yeah" i said as i sighed.

Then i was done and i headed to bed.