0.1 Alpha Struggles

"Alpha, alpha!" They chorused. I rubbed my temples. "Yes, Jade?" I asked. She screamed and everyone rolled their eyes.

"Thank you, so much, for calling on me, alpha. But I think we need to talk." She said. "We need a male alpha. And soon. You can't rule alone forever."

I banged my hands against the table and everyone jumped. She lowered her head. "I can, and I will! Jade, do you know how hard it is to maintain being female alpha? It's fucking hard!" I screamed.

"Alpha, please forgive me, but listen, please. You'll get resigned to omega! I don't want that to happen to you. Please watch your language. There are children." She said. I screamed.

"Haven't I told you guys to not talk about this. Guards!" I yelled. She shook her head as my security took her away.

"Please, alpha! No! Please! No! Agh!!!!" She screamed and the doors closed. I settled back in my chair.

"Anymore objections? I would be delighted to hear about them." I asked. They kept silent. "Good. Now, everyone, I served dinner in the diner, escargot. You are dismissed!" I announced.

Everyone ran out and I rubbed my temples. I took out my pen and got my paperwork. My pen danced on the page.

It grew nearer and nearer to midnight. I had bags under my eyes. My pen dropped and I fell asleep.

I awoke with a yawn and wobbled my way to my room. I put on a black shirt and jeans and my converse. I put my long brown hair in a ponytail.

I walked downstairs and heard screaming and fighting. "You're stupid. No you are! Fuck you! Shit! Ow! Meowr!" I heard. They made a sound of a cat fighting. They are wolves! I thought. They need to learn how to behave.

"Learn to behave, now!" I barked as I rounded the corner. "Knock it off, you two!" I pushed them away from each other.

"But, alpha called him stupid and he said that he called me stupid instead of him!" He argued. I put a hand up to stop him.

"Alpha? What do you mean "alpha?" I asked. Laughed nervously. "What is going on?" I asked as I pushed Ross against the wall.

It was my birthday and everyone was acting horrible. I hated this pack.

"It's a great show, really. But I must introduce myself. I'm Copper, your alpha. And happy birthday, Amethyst. I'm sorry these fools ruined it for you." A male said.

I looked to my left. "Who are you?" I asked, stepping closer. He had cropped dark brown hair and golden eyes. And a black T-shirt and jeans.

"I just said, Copper and your alpha." He said. I grabbed my knife in my pocket. "You're not my alpha. I am female alpha. Back off, bud." I growled.

"Slow down, birthday girl. I bet we'll have a great time ruling together." He said. I brought the knife closer.

"Don't call me that, and I rule alone!" I screamed. He chuckled. "Then that is not too fortunate for you, is it, Kitty?" He asked.

Yooooo!!!!!!! I hope you like this and remember, read and vote my story and I will do the same for you!! Until nez time, (I meant to spell it like that.)

GOOOOOOOOODDDDBYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!