He blinks in surprise of her determination before he nods and rolls up his sleeves. "Ok, if you want to help that badly, then you can dry the dishes."

Rose nods as she grabs a rag and starts wiping down the dishes that Sanji just washed.

The chef glances over at her while he's cleaning, and sees that she's quickly, yet thoroughly, drying the plates before she piles them on the counter. "You seem used to this kind of job Rose-chan."

She nods as she keeps her focus on the dishes. "Before I went to Little Garden, I used to work at a small restaurant. I didn't cook, but I handled the customers and clean up duty. What about you? Those cooking skills are way too impressive to be self taught."

Sanji grins at the compliment as he looks back to his job. "You're too kind. Before I joined the crew, I worked at a restaurant in East Blue called the Baratie."

She grins at the restaurant name and acts like she doesn't know all about the business. "I've heard of that place. Is it true that the restaurant can actually float in the water, and can move around on its own?"

He chuckles at her enthusiasm before he nods. "Yes it can, I can tell you about the place if you want."

"That would be great!"

After ten minutes of helping with the dishes, and listening to Sanji's stories, Rose laughs at hearing about his experience with Fullbody while she dries the last plate. "Hahaha, did Zeff really kick that marine jerk out after you kicked the shit out of him?!"

The blond nods with a prideful smirk as he dries his hands. "Yea, that's what he gets for wasting food like that."

She nods in agreement. "Serves him right!" She goes to grab some of the dishes, to put them away, but Sanji swipes them before she could touch them.

"Go on Rose, I'll take care of the rest. Thank you for the help."

"My pleasure, thanks for letting me help." She walks out of the kitchen, but only takes a few steps before Nami and Vivi walk up to her.

"There you are, after all the excitement, we forgot to show you around the ship." Nami says.

Rose nods at the suggestion. "Sounds like fun." She follows the two girls inside, and goes through each room below deck. When they reach the end of the hall, they open a door to reveal the girls' room that holds two beds, a bookshelf, a desk, and a few large closets.

Nami walks inside the bedroom and goes into her closet. "You'll be sleeping here with us. We have a small futon you can use, so it won't be an issue."

Rose nods as she sees Nami pull out the rolled up futon, then helps her spread it in between the two beds. They make sure that there's enough space to give everyone access to them before Rose grins at her host. "Thanks Nami."

"No problem."

Vivi goes into her bag and grabs her first aid kit. "While you're here, we should get those bandages changed too."

Rose looks down at the bandages on her arms, that were slightly torn and dirty from going through Little Garden. She know that it's the right call, to avoid an infection, so she reaches out for the kit. "Thanks, I can take care of them."

Vivi hands her the first aid kit then watches Rose sit on the futon, and start unwrapping all the old bandages that were on her arms, neck, and cheek.

Vivi and Nami widen their eyes at all the old and new scratches and bruises on her skin, but remain silent while she treats her wounds. With those kind of marks, both of them have a hard time in doubting her story about her running away from an abusive situation.