The place was mold free, for the flowers would soak up any type of moisture that just so happened to seep into the ground below.

Arriving to a metal door, I grab the handle and push it open with little effort. Although the screech of the metal hinges indicate their sheer age.

The room itself looked as it once had many years ago, but the musky smell shows that it hasn't been used in awhile. The flooring was made out of treated wood, so it would never rot, and the walls were made out of the exact same thing.

Off to the far left corner of the room lies my old cot, laying on top of it are the animal furs I had gathered on my first hunt with the other three.  Laying up against the opposite wall, facing the cot was my chest. Which I keep all my belongings in.

Hanging from the walls were the same crystal that were in the corridor. Only difference was that I had them fashioned into different shapes, so I could hang them from the walls and use them as lights. (Not that I needed them, but sometimes light was good to have.) Then Finally, to fill up the two walls to the door, I had a weaver make black tapestries of each one of the dragon warriors..one for each of my dear friends. To the left of the door were the ones of Zeno and Abi, to the right were the ones of Guten and Shuten.

Then right on the wall; in the middle of both the chest and the cot..was a tapestry of me and the Darkness dragon..

Yep..nothings changed.

Sighing, I walk over to my chest and open it. Instantly recognizing the black bow and my black armor covered in dust. Trying not to dwell to much on the past, I swiftly grab the bow and the quiver. closing the chest, I exit the room quickly and run down the corridor. Opening the stone door with little hesitation, I close it and sprint towards to the stables.

Standing there waiting for me was Hak and Soo-Won. Both of them talking about who-knows-what, as they saddled up their horses. Walking to one of the stables, I pull out a black stallion and begin to saddle him up.

My presence didn't go unnoticed for very long. "And what took you so long? Fixing your appearance?" I turn and shoot Hak a glare, continuing to saddle up Onyx. ( That is what I'm naming him for the time being.)

"For your information, I was grabbing my bow and my quiver." I say, my voice slightly tense and mocking as I finish up what I was doing.  With ease, I hoist myself up onto the horse and look down at the two that were still standing beside their horses, although they soon followed my lead and mounted.

With a click of my tongue, Onyx starts to move forward, and I lead him out of the stables.

"Well that really is a shame, you look awful in that attire. Frankly I think you look horrible everyday, but that's besides the point." Hak say's mockingly. Without giving it a thought, I grab an arrow from my quiver and notch it into place. Raising my bow, I point the arrow directly for Hak's forehead. Suddenly thinking better of it, I take the arrow and smack him hard on top of the head with it.

Hak's hand's instantly go to his head as he shoots me a glare.

"That hurt you crazy woman! It isn't very lady-like to be that violent you know!"

I scoff and lead Onyx into the ring. "Does it look like I really care?"

Soo-won barks out a laugh and looks at me, eye's gleaming. "Oh how iv'e missed you two."

I shoot him a lazy grin and look at my bow, only now just realizing that I hadn't cleaned off the layer of dust that had collected. The dust will come off on it's own as I practice.

"Hey you two! warning ya now, I might be a bit rusty!" Hak's remark to what I said was quick.

"As expected from an old hag!" Oh that little brat. I click my tongue three times, and Onyx begins to gallop. Getting a feeling for the ring, I feel two other horse's speeding up to me.  Soo-Won shows up on my right, Hak on my left. "Come on Akuma-Chan! Let's see how rusty you actually are!" Soo-Won's voice was teasing as Hak sends me a smirk.