Sierra smirked hearing this and sarcastically flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Of course he does; I'm a very loveable person."

Stiles pursed his lips, pretending to disagree. "Hmm, I don't know."

The dirty blonde dropped her jaw, making Stiles laugh as he turned the Jeep into hell's parking lot.

"You're a jerk," she stated once they were parked.

"Okay, I think I have some first-hand experience with you where you weren't so lovable," he backed up his claim jokingly as he unbuckled his seatbelt. "How about those recess races in elementary school?"

Sierra stayed seated as he jogged around the front of the Jeep with his backpack over his shoulder and opened her door with a held-out hand.

She accepted the gesture as she hoisted herself out of the seat before detaching their hands to retrieve her own shoulder bag. "To be fair, I got competitive because you always cheated," she pointed out.

Stiles pretended he didn't know what she was referring to and closed the door, locking the Jeep. "Nope, that's not how I remember it."

Together, they began walking toward the quad.

"Well, that's how it happened—"

"I found Scott!" Stiles interrupted Sierra and pulled her arm quickly in their best friend's direction.

Sierra huffed when they reached him, fixing her bag on her arm, and sent Stiles a slight glare. "I hate you."

Stiles didn't miss a beat. "You love me."

Scott bit back a smile at the interaction as Sierra rolled her eyes. "Well, good morning to the lovebirds."

"Okay," Stiles ignored Scott's comment while Sierra slapped Scott's upper arm. "Let's see this thing."

Scott partially rolled up his purple T-shirt to reveal a giant patch of white gauze that contained spots of red from where his blood seeped through, wincing from the pain he still felt.

Sierra widened her eyes as Stiles examined it with a scrunched-up face of disgust. "Oh, Lord."

"It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf, " Scott inferred as he grabbed his backpack from the table with his lacrosse stick hanging out. The trio started to walk towards the main building.

"A...wolf bit you?" Sierra shuffled her weight between her feet. It was strange that Scott seemed to get bit by something soon after she dreamt of a large animal attacking her. However, his words didn't make any sense.

Scott confirmed her words, "Uh, huh."

"No, not a chance," Stiles disagreed.

"I heard a wolf howling."

"No, you didn't," Stiles insisted.

"What do you mean, no, I didn't?" Scott questioned his best friend. "How do you know what I heard?"

"Because California doesn't have wolves," Sierra chimed into their conversation, and Stiles nodded in agreement. "Not for the last sixty years."

"Really?" They stopped walking, and the two looked at Scott.

"Yes, really," Sierra repeated herself. "There are no wolves in California."

"Well, if you don't believe me about the wolf, then you're definitely not going to believe me when I tell you I found the body." Scott's words caused Sierra's jaw to drop as he grinned at her.

Stiles, though, acted the complete opposite of Sierra. He excitedly grabbed Scott's shoulder and asked, "You! Are you kidding me?"

"No, man, I wish," Scott sighed. "I'm gonna have nightmares for a month."