Chaper 2: Half her heart.

Enjoy :)

Song> Half my heart, by John Mayer.

Also a pic on the side.

Ava pov:
I woke up with the beautiful sun peeking through my window. My hair was sprawled out on my pillow. I slowly sat up on my bed, blinking my eyes. I looked at the time. OH NO! I'm a little late. I quickly pounced off my bed tripping over my blanket that fell on the ground. Ouch!

Your an idiot. My wolf cackled. 'Shut up! I'm late!' I yelled as she continued. I blocked her out then went to my closet. I picked out my outfit, which was, a cute white shirt and some jeans with paint splattered on them. It looked cute! I brushed my hair and teeth, then slipped on my shoes grabbing my back pack. I hurried out of the house and went to school. It wasn't that long it was only a ten minute walk.

I got a tardy slip from the office It was then that I started to feel kind of funny. Huh I must be getting sick or something? I got into my classroom and gave my tardy note to my teacher. "Go take a seat Ava." He said sternly. I took a seat quickly.

•••

Time seemed to go by a little fast and then the bell rang. Class after class  went by and it was finally lunch time. Maybe if I eat this feeling will go away? I went into the lunch line and paid for a Dr.Pepper and some pizza and fries. Then I went to sit down by Lauren, Cassy and my two idiot brothers. Cassy is my best friend.

As we ate, my brothers brought up a topic. "Did you know about the rumors?" They asked. Lauren and I were confused, until Cassy told us. "Well." She started. "It's about Xavier, Xavier Sanders." The Alpha of Starlight pack? "What about him?" I asked interested. "He's the bad boy of this school. He started a fight today and got into trouble. He only got a warning though." Cassy said casually,  I just nodded.

The bell rang and we all went to our second to last class. That's when it hit me. This wonderful, beautiful scent. It smelt like beach salt and waterfall. It smelled wonderful. I looked up and tried to find the scent but, it was gone.

"Come on Ava we're gonna be late!" Jordan yelled jerking my arm a little bit. It kind of hurt but, he didn't mean it. We both started walking to the class before we were late. The scent hit me again and I looked at my brother and smiled. He looked at me confused but, smiled at me anyway.

Mate. My wolf chirped happily.

I just smiled and went to sit in my seat. As I began to sit I was pushed off my chair by Saige the school's hoe. I got up and smiled as everyone laughed at me except for one. It was him. My mate. The world stopped for a few minutes until I looked away and grabbed my stuff then left.

He was mine? My mate?

He is Xavier Sanders Alpha of the Starlight pack!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hope you enjoyed it ;)

Love~ the author