Chapter 1

"Darling, get the keys, we leaving in 4 minutes!" Dad told mom as we were going in the car, for dinner at the chinese food place.

I put my red coat on top of my jeans and my panic at the disco shirt. Lastly I put on warm boots, and rapped a gray scarf around my neck. Then we got in the car.
Its was the middle December, and when you live in Nevada, it's probably below freezing. Luckily, it hasn't been snowy, or icy so far thus month, because the roads were open, and not slippery.

I was in the back seat, while mom and dad were up front. I pulled out my phone, scrolled through Instagram. My Instagram was just coverd in pictures of Dallon Weeks, Kenny Harris, P!ATD, Fall out boy, MCR, just a bunch of bands. But the number one person that was on there, Brendon Urie.

Brendon Urie was basically my faveorite person. He may not know me, but i knowe everything about him! I'm not a stalker, just a huge fangirl.
I decided to post a selfie, and i put:

excited. I'll be 15 on December, 17. Yay!

When we got to the resturant, we paid and first, the got our plate, and went to the buffet. I got some chow-mein, and some orange chicken.
I sat to down with my plate of food, and went to order a drink for myself. I went to the front and ordered lemonande.

The i went straight to the bathroom to pee, and almost returned to table, until I heared gun shots, at the buffet...