Chapter 5

You walked into the large estate with Masa.
"I'm home!" He yelled as he entered, only to be greeted by silence. "Well, I guess they went out." He sighed. "Probably doing something they have no business. Have a look around while I have your room prepared." He said as he climbed the large staircase and disappeared from your sight. You wandered around the house and admired all of the decoration. It was a dark home, but strangely comforting as you looked at the antique furniture and paintings that were placed in the rooms. The dinning room had a large table, places set for six people to feast. The sitting room had a grand fireplace, above it was a painting of a sweet and beautiful woman. The room attached was a grand library, filled with an array of old books. All subjects and fantasies decorated the shelves in leather bound beauty. You made your way down the hall, peeking into the various rooms. One room in particular caught your interest. You walked in and marveled at all of the instruments that set, displayed and ready to play. You crossed over to them and examined each one, letting your fingers run over the strings of basses and electric guitars. You came to a piano and suddenly the urge to play it hit you strongly. You had not touched a piano for so long. You sat on the bench and closed your eyes, allowing your fingers to grace the keys, creating the old melodies of your past. Your mind floating to happy scenes of sunshine filled days in the park, your father running after you as you had played together. Nights of story time by the fire while your mother braided your hair. The melody came to an end as your memories faded, to be replaced once again with the dark reality. You heard an enthusiastic clap behind you and turned to be greeted by another strange man. He had the face of a young mischievous boy. His longer black hair framing his face, and his slender figure leaning against the doorway of the room.
"You're really good!" He said as he crossed to stand behind you. "Play something else! Please???" You smiled at his childlike behavior as he plopped down on the bench next to you and watched you with wondering eyes. You began to play another piece from your past lessons. The young man smiled brightly. "I know this one too!" He said as he began to play with you. His long fingers happily concentrating on every note as he harmonized with your current melody. Without a warning,  you felt his soft hand hit yours, causing you both to hit wrong notes. You stopped and laughed with him, being interrupted by Masa, standing in the doorway, chuckling.
"Well that was cute. Let's play later. Now it's time to meet everyone okay?" Masa said. The other young man got up and ran past Masa into the other room and you followed slowly. So far things were going well, and you were actually enjoying yourself.

You followed Masa into the other room where the young man was waiting with 3 other men. They were all very attractive and sat looking at you with much interest.
"Everyone meet _____. She will be our new personal servant. I figured we all could use a nice girl around the house to keep us entertained and fed instead of the older servants. Please be nice as possible with her, we want her to last." He said. Your mind wandered to the fact that you were just a pet to them. A play thing. They each eyed you carefully and nodded in approval.
"I like her!" Chimed in the young man. He smiled at you and winked cutely. You tried to hide your blush. What was wrong with you already falling for this monster disguised as an attractive male?
"Good Daichi! I think the two of you got along nicely in the music room. It was cute to watch." Masa said to the younger man. So his name was Daichi. It was cute enough.
"But can she cook?" A man with wavy brown hair asked with a mouth full of noodles from the takeout container in his hands. While very few enjoyed the taste of real food, blood was their sustaining meal. Masa chuckled and looked to you for an answer. You nodded in reply.
"Yes. I know how. I hope it will please you." You said with a slight bow of respect.
"Even if she didn't know, I'm sure you would be able to teach her, right Natsu? You know what you like, so you should teach her your favorite recipes." Masa said to the man called Natsu who now had chopsticks hanging out of this mouth while he was deep in thought.
"Yeah, I guess you are right. It would be fun." He said with a smile.
"Any female as pretty as this one will be fun. I hope you and I will get along." Another said with a seductive voice. He had big muscles and a seductive look on his face as he eyed your smaller form with hunger.
"Be nice Hiro." Masa said to him with a stern look. "She's had a long day, so she will need rest before you even think about touching her." Masa put an arm around you in a protecting manner. Hiro, chuckled darkly and winked at you.
"Whatever you say." He replied.
"Hiro, you should really calm yourself." Said the last one, his nose in a book. "She seems quiet. So I'm fine with it." He said.
"I'll let you know now, Cazqui owns every book in the library, so please ask him before you take one. He is always in there or the music room if you need him." Masa said to you. You nodded in understanding.
"She doesn't need to ask. She seems decent enough. Take any book you like, whenever. Just make sure you put it right back where you got it. The only reason I have that rule in place is for these morons." Cazqui said without looking up from his reading.
"WHAT MORONS?!" Yelled Hiro across the room.
"Between you and Natsu, I'm always having to re-arrange the books and clean up after you." Cazqui replied, still reading.
"You are such a neat freak! All OCD and everything! Live a litte!" Hiro said, snatching the book from Cazqui and glaring.
"I am living, in peace and cleanliness." Retorted Cazqui, snatching his book back and storming off in the direction of the library. Masa shook his head in frustration, placing a hand to his temple and massaging it, he sighed.
"Can't you two go one day without an argument?" He looked at Hiro. Hiro just shrugged and disappeared into another room.

"Follow me. I'll show you to your room." He said, taking your hand and leading you to the stairs. Turning to the left down the hallway, you stopped in front of a door. He opened it and your eyes fell upon a beautifully decorated room. Baby blue walls decorated with flowers, white laced curtains hung at your windows. The large bed was inviting and your few belongings and pictures were placed carefully around the room. Attached, was your very own bathroom, large and fit with a beautiful tub and shower. Various items for feminine use were stored neatly.
"It's all yours. Please decorate how you wish tomorrow. I'll be taking you out shopping for clothes and things you might enjoy." He said with a smile. "I hope you don't mind that I unpacked for you. I did not go through anything personal." You smiled. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. Masa bid you a good night and closed your door. You stretched and yawned. Crossing to the bed, you passed out, fully clothed, not even caring you slept peacefully.