[23]

taehyung

a/n: yes i changed the name lolz (used to be three)

Taehyung woke up in what felt like a foggy small square box. His eyes hurt from crying, man, they really hurt. He had to focus really hard to get his vision clear. The light broke through the foggy curtain and he saw a female moving around. He blinked a few times.

"Ah, good morning honey! Bad dream huh?" Mina said and walked over to him while smiling.

"I don't remember, but it wouldn't surprise me." Taehyung nearly whispered, surprised by how raspy his voice sounded. He felt around and noticed that Jimin's hand was no longer placed in his. They moved the body, he thought and his eyes filled up with tears all over again.

"Okay so..uhm.. I'm heading home now to...maybe start planning the funeral or something." Taehyung said with a big lump in his throat, ready to burst. He covered his mouth and let out a loud sob. His chest hurt.

"Woah there, what funeral?"

Taehyung froze.

"I think he's tired, the poor little fella." Mina laughed and someone started laughing along with her.

"Jimin?" Taehyung said and stood up. He slowly turned to his right and saw a short, black haired boy standing there. He had a white towel in his hand and he was drying his hair. He looked at his boyfriend with big eyes. He had a bandage wrapped tightly around his chest too and a strange smile on his face.

"But you- you are alive? And awake and-?" Taehyung stuttered and looked over at Mina.

"Yes he woke up with no larger problems, which is a true miracle. We were able to clear out the wounds-"

"Which really fucking hurt by the way." Jimin stated with his head stuck in a shirt.

"and they magically missed the lungs and heart, well all except one. But we put in a little, well it's like a band aid, which he has to come in and change once every two weeks." Mina finished and smiled big at the shocked boy.

"But you...you died." Taehyung repeated and just stood there, in the middle of the room.

"Just that" Jimin said and walked up to him. "Just that I didn't."
He placed his lips on top of Taehyung's and Taehyung thought that this was the dream.

"It was a dream." Taehyung chuckled into Jimin's mouth. Jimin pecked his lips one last time and pulled away.

"We have to stop dreaming about each other like this." He said and they broke in to laughter.

"Now you match, you little lovebirds." Mina said and laughed. She pointed and their chests and the boys laughed even harder. After a wile they both put a hand on their chest in pain.

-

"So you're really okay?" Taehyung asked for the hundred and second time. He wanted this to be real so bad, though he couldn't even separate dreams from reality lately.

"Yes baby I am, I really and truly am." Jimin chuckled and leaned forward to peck his lips. Taehyung smiled and Jimin leaned back in the hospital bed with closed eyes.

"You must be really tired." He said and Taehyung nodded lightly.

"Let's sleep then." Jimin said and made room for Taehyung in the bed. Taehyung didn't think twice before he crawled under the cover and cuddled up against his boyfriend.

"And Tae, by the way."

"Hm?"

"You make me happy too."

i'm sorry but if you don't like zico's new song i will personally find you and make you listen to it until you fucking love it like i do