Q and Murr (Part III)

Brian booty is all you need to get through life - linked to my video edit on Instagram :P

This is really short but omfg I'm literally drowning in coursework at the moment D:

MINOR SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING!

Third Person POV

"Murrayyyyyyyy!" Brian called down the stairs.

"Whaaaaaaaat?" Murr yelled back.

"Come upstairs!" Brian replied. A few seconds had passed, and still no response from Murr. Brian huffed and puffed, dragging his feet down the stairs. His hair was still dripping from the shower, and his towel was wrapped loosely around his waist. He strolled into the living room, walking in to find Murr watching the TV.

"Murray?! I was calling you!" Brian exclaimed, as he sat down next to him. Murr shrugged his shoulders and giggled.

"Sorry, Bri. I didn't hear you." Murr replied, leaning across and placing a kiss to Brian's cheek. "What did you want me for anyway?"

"Nothing...just missed you is all" Brian sighed, taking ahold of Murr's hand and squeezing it gently. Brian turned to face Murray and raised his eyebrow. "You wanna go er...you know, have fun?" He winked.

Murr let out a chuckle, as he nodded his head. Brian went to stand up, his towel getting caught in the crease on the sofa, causing it to fall from his waist. Brian reached for the towel before it fell too far, but to no avail. It fell from his hips, exposing his behind in Murr's face.

"Shit!" Brian called, grabbing his junk, trying to regain at least somewhat of his dignity. He bent over and picked up the towel, cautiously wrapping it back around his waist. He turned to face Murray, who was trapped in a fit of laughter, his giggle was contagious, sending Brian to erupt into laughter.

"You're such a dope, you know that right?" Murr laughed.

"No I'm not! It's not my fault the towel got caught!" Brian responded, trying to stop his laughs from escaping. Murr raised an eyebrow at him, before he spoke.

"You literally just said to me, let's go and have sex. Then you try and cover yourself when the towel falls. I've seen that beautiful booty of yours many times you goof - not to mention your dick." Murr chuckled, as he patted Brian's behind.

"O-Oh yeah...it was a moment of panic, leave me be." Brian replied, brushing a strand of hair behind his ear. "Wait, my butt isn't beautiful."

"Woahhh." Murr exclaimed, as he stood up next to Brian. "Your butt is my favourite thing about you!"

"Really?" Brian asked, doubting Murr's comment.

"Of course it is!" Murr replied, he took ahold of Brian's hand and walked him up the stairs. He let Brian walk through to the bedroom first, gently slapping his arse playfully. Brian flinched at his touch, letting a slight chuckle slip. "Let's go have some fun..." Murr smirked.