Haircut Punishment

Joe:

"[Y/N]...can you like- can you not look at me as I walk through please? I really need to sort my hair out." You heard Joe call from outside of the front door. You rolled your eyes and walked into the adjacent room, which happened to be your bedroom.

"All clear Joey. You can come in now." You called out, trying to hide the laughter. You soon heard the front door open and close, with the clash of shoes against the ground. You could hear Joe walking throughout the house, until he reached your bedroom. He opened the door and jumped back, as he saw you sat on the bed.

"Fuck! [Y/N]! I told you to not look at me! I look awful!" Joe yelled angrily. You fell backwards onto the bed and uproariously laughed. As you caught your breath, you sat back up and wiped away the tears of laughter.

"I'm sorry Joey, but you know that I'm going to have to see you at some point!" You laughed. Joe sheepishly walked into the room. He let out a sigh, as he dropped his head down, staring mindlessly at his shoes.

"I hate long hair. I know you do too. So now you hate me." He sadly frowned. You felt slightly guilty about laughing, you strolled over to Joe and cupped your hands around his face. You lifted his face, so that those adorable blue eyes met with yours.

"Joey baby...I'd never hate you, especially not because of your hair, you goof." You smiled, placing a light kiss to his lips. Joe weakly smiled, as he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you into his embrace. He rested his chin upon your shoulder and sighed loudly. "I love you Joey, and actually your hair looks pretty hot." You smirked, as you pulled away from his embrace. Joe lightly chuckled and nodded.

"I love you too [Y/N]." He smiled at you. "Now help me get this out of my hair!" He exclaimed, dragging you by the hand and into the nearby bathroom.

Q:

You were resting on the sofa, watching the latest episode of your favourite show. You jumped at the sound of the front door slamming shut.

"Honey?" You heard your husband, Q, call out.

"Yes Baby?" You replied, wondering what had happened.

"Remind me to never lose a challenge again, because otherwise this would never have happened." He replied, walking into the living room and pointing at his head. His hair had been transformed from those luscious black locks of hair that you adored, to a mop of bright orange tight curls. You burst into laughter. You stood up from the sofa and walked over to Q. He smiled sillily at you, as you ran your fingers through the tight-knit curls.

"Wow Q. Wow- I-I don't have any words." You stuttered, trying not to laugh out loud again.

"Bri-Bri needs a hug." Q sulked, pulling the puppy dog face look and pouting out his bottom lip. You wrapped your arms around his neck, as his hands planted onto your hips. He locked his lips with yours and smiled.

"I have to say Q, that look completely changes you." You chuckled, tangling your hand once more in his hair. Q chuckled and shook his head.

"My head hurts. They had to bleach it, BLEACH it [Y/N]!" Q exclaimed, as he ran his hand through his hair. You sighed and hugged him once again, resting your head against his chest, with his arms coiling around your body.

"Don't worry Q. Once you've washed it, the curls will have gone at least. I'm not sure about the colour though." You chuckled into his chest.

"I guess you're stuck with Ron Weasley for the next few weeks." He laughed.

Murr:

It was the day you were picking Murr up from work. You knew it was his punishment day, unaware that all of the Jokers were to be punished. You drove into the car park and parked as near as possible to the hair salon.

A short while later, you saw four men walk out. From a distance, they were unrecognisable, however, when they walked towards your car, you realised who it was. You quickly stepped out of your car and leant against it, swinging your car keys around your index finger. The group walked up to you and sighed.

"Nice look boys." You smirked.

"Thanks..." Murr sulked. He turned to the others and waved goodbye, before you both sat down in your car. The whole journey home, not a word was said from Murr's side of the car. He just stared intently into his lap, sighing every so often.

As you pulled into your driveway, you turned off the engine and turned to Murr.

"Murr? You okay? You haven't said a word the whole way home." You frowned. Murr simply shook his head and stepped out of the car. He walked swiftly to the front door and let himself in.

You sighed, grabbing your belongings and exiting the car. You walked through the front door, dropping your bags to the side. Murr wasn't to be seen. You strolled throughout the house, searching for your husband.

"Murr?" You called out. No reply. You went to the bathroom door and could hear a soft crying. You knocked on the door and went to push it open. Murr kicked the door back, closing it again in your face. "Murr? Come on Hubby. Let me talk to you." You spoke through the door.

You tried to open to door again, this time Murr let you in. He was sat on the closed toilet seat lid, his head in his hands.

"I'm ugly! Look at my stupid hair!" He cried, his breath becoming heavy. As he looked up at you, his eyes were red and puffy. You kneeled down on the floor beside him and wrapped an arm around his torso.

"Not at all Murr! You're not ugly, not in the slightest. You are my handsome husband and I love you dearly. It'll grow back baby." You comforted, rubbing his lower back softly. Murr locked his eyes with yours and smiled for the first time since his punishment.

"I love you [Y/N]." He sniffled. You ripped some toilet paper off and wiped away his tears.

"I love you too Murr." You smiled.

Sal:

You were washing the dishes from the previous night's dinner. You dropped a plate, making it break in the sink, as the front door slammed shut. You could hear cursing coming from the hallway. You dried off your hands and walked through to where Sal was.

"I hate those assholes!" He yelled. You looked up at his hair, biting at your bottom lip to stop the giggle that wanted to desperately escape. "I can never leave the house again. Oh my God. You'll never make love to me ever again. All thanks to this." He sulked, pointing towards his hair. You daren't say a word, as you wrapped your arms around his torso and hugged him tightly.

"Sal, it'll grow back. Besides, it doesn't look that bad." You softly spoke, trying not to upset him even more.

"Not that bad? NOT THAT BAD?!" He yelled, his Staten Island accent very clear now. "[Y/N], would you please look at your husband's hair. I mean, look at these stupid blonde highlights!" He exclaimed, as he pulled at the ends of the hair that was left. You placed your hand onto his and pulled his hand away. You locked your eyes with his and leant in to kiss him.

As you pulled away, you could see the smile tugging at the corners of Sal's mouth. He wrapped his arms around your shoulders and kissed you on the top of your head. He then rested his chin against your head.

"Sorry..." He sighed, kissing you again.

"For what?" You asked, looking up at him.

"For being dramatic. I need to shave my whole head now." He frowned. You contemplated the idea.

"I quite like the sound of that." You smirked, placing a kiss to his chest.

I love Sal in general obviously, but idk about you but I actually like him with his buzz haircut. Idk why but it accentuates his cute little ears :).

EDIT: I WROTE THIS BEFORE BRIAN HAD HIS FREAKING HAIR CUT AND NOW IDK WHAT TO THINK LIKE I LOVE HIS LONG HAIR SO MUCH BUT HE LOOKS SO GOOD NO MATTER WHAT HIS HAIR IS BUT ARGHHH HELP ME