THE MIKAELSON FAMILY+THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (Nicklaus/Daughter) Imagine part 4

Start from the beginning

     "(Y/N), I see you haven't introduced us to your friend here," Damon said standing right next to Marcel. I had tried to do a spell but I got light headed and blood was running out my nose. I turn my head towards the Bennett witch and she had her hand outstretch with a talisman in her other hand. 

"Stupid Witch, "I said giving her a glare. I slowly looked at Marcel and he needed blood I could tell. "So why don't you introduce me here," Damon asked looking at me. "Go to hell Salvatore!" I said pissed at him. "Suit yourself, I will just introduce myself then," he said grabbing Marcel's arm and snapping it at the shoulder and his elbow. Marcel yelled out in pain and I couldn't help but try to push these chains off. 

"The name's Damon and over there is my younger brother Stefan, we're the Salvatore's," Damon said smirking at Marcel. I knew Marcel wouldn't put up them since he's older then them. "Oh, so you're the pathetic little vamps that Katerina turned and made her little slave boys," Marcel chuckled. I laughed at that one. Damon grew pissed and he grabbed a hammer off the table nearby and slammed it into Marcel's knee. He did it again on the other one. "Marcel," I screamed worried about my brother. 

"Ah, so you do have a name, Marcel is it?" Damon said looking at him. "It's actually Marcellus, also known as the God of War," Marcel said glaring at Damon. "What kind of name is that?" Tyler asked sarcastically. "Hey, I named him that," I said. "Okay Marcel, why don't you tell me why you are in Mystic Falls for," Stefan said coming closer and looking right at Marcel. "Sorry buddy, I'm just here to visit for a little," Marcel said giving Stefan a smirk. Stefan grabbed the hammer from Damon and smashed it into Marcel's ribs. He did that repeatedly while I screamed for him to stop. 

"Stop, okay he's here because of me," I yelled at the whole group. I looked over Marcel and he was bloody and he still had the chains and stakes tightly wrapped around him. "Okay, so why the hell is Nicklaus's daughter doing here, is daddy being too mean," Tyler said getting to close to me. I spit right in his face,"that's for me to know, and for you to dot dot dot," I said smirking. He then punched me repeatedly in the face until Jeremy and Matt had to pull him away. I could feel a split lip and I spit out a little bit of blood.

"So (Y/N), why don't you tell us what your dad's plans are?" Damon asked holding out his hands. " Why don't you go fuck with somebody else Salvatore," I said glaring at him. Damon grabbed the hammer and slammed it into my ribs. Man, did it hurt like hell. I looked at all the people in the room and they did nothing, not even Elena. I could feel the agonizing pain. Marcel was pissed, he was yanking on the chains trying to kill these people. 

    " You think you people are the only ones with problems with the supernatural," I said looking at all of them. " You freaking kidnapped me and Marcel for petty revenge because what has happened, but you are the one's who screwed up your own lives. All I ever wanted was my family to love me again, you didn't even see when I had turned off my humanity!" I screamed at them. 

Stefan and Damon both got pissed and so did everyone else. Stefan then grabbed Marcel and ripped right into his neck. Marcel screamed and so did I. Stefan then let Marcel's head fall and then he stalked over to me. He grabbed my neck roughly and ripped right into it. I screamed bloody murder because of the pain. He threw my head away from his mouth and he looked right at me. "Your father made me a monster, I can never get rid of the pain or the lives I took because of him," Stefan said glaring at me with his fangs protruding from his lip and his eyes were the bloody red of a vampire. 

Then one by one each of the people beat on us. Even Elena threw some punches and said some words. All I want is my family to come and rescue me. Damon took out my phone after throwing some punches. "Why don't we show your dad what happens to people he cares about," Damon said taking pictures of me and Marcel. He sent them to my dad and laughed at it. "You know you can't kill me right?" I chuckled in pain. He went to the others and just laughed.