You And Zayn ♥ (And a tiny bit of Liam)

***Your POV***

So, Zayn and I were kinda angry at eachother and we haven't been active with eavhother ever since last week.

(What happened last week: To make a long story short, You ate Zayn's Poptart. that's why he'sbeen angry.)

So now I'm massively horny because Zayn literally has no emotion and this turns me akwardly on. So Zayn has just woken up and now he's cooking breakfast for both of us. Although we have our differences, he still really cares about me, very much. Anyway, he was making grits and bacon for both of us. As he was about to sit my plate infront of me, hen pulled it back. I stared at him.

"What the fuck.?" I said.

"Oh, my bad. I thought you were full on poptarts." He responded still with no expression and set the plate down. I gave him the evil eye and mumbled, "With yo salty ass grits..." He looked back at me.

"What was that?"

"Nothing.."

"Okay Then" He smiled sarcastically and rolld his eyes. That set me over the edge. I left the plate and went out to the club. Yeah I go to the club in the morning, problem?

I heard Zayn open the door and ask where I was going and I ignored him. He shrugged his shoulders and closed the door.

*** At the club ***

 As soon as I walked in, I saw many, MANY, attractive men. I walked up to the bar and took shots. After about 8 shots I just asked for a whole bottle. I walked onto the dancefloor and started to dance. I then suddenly felt large husky hands on my waist and a body grinding on me. I let out a small, quiet moan and then warm air in my ear.

"You like it, don't you?" He slurred, obviously drunk. I bit my bottom lip and nodded my head. I turned around and met his chocolate brown eyes. 

"The name's Payne Train. But you could just call me Liam" He said and then winked. "what's your name?"

"I'm (Y/N)" I said an then giggled.

"That's beautiful" He said

"Thanks"

"No Problem.." He then leaned in and kissed me softly and slid his tongue across my bottom lip demanding entrance then snaked his hands around my waist. I snaked my hands around his neck and allowed his tongue to enter my mouth. He slid his hands into my pants and I stopped him.  He looked at me and frowned. Just then, I was pulled away by some one with big husky hands. I opened my eeys and there was Zayn and Lam face-to-face. Although Zayn was a little shorter than Liam. Zayn punched Zayn square in the face and Liam fell back. Liam stood straight back up and pushed Zayn onto the table. He held Zayn down by his chest and started to punch him in the face. I pushed liam back and told him to stop  Zayn gripped my wrist and oulled me to the car. 

*** In the Car ***

Zayn was driving really fast with me in the passenger seat.

"Look, Zayn, I'm so sorry.." I said with tears welling up in my eyes. He didn't say anything. His eyes weren't filled with any emotion and he just looked at me and looked back. I sighed loudly and just sat back and waited for Zayn to ignore me for the rest of his life. 

*** In The house ***

Zayn pushed me up against the wall and his eyes were filled with desperation. 

"You wanna be a sl*t, I'll treat you like a sl*t" He slammed his lips into mine and slid his tongue against my bottom lip demanding for entrance I decided to have a little fun and denied entrance. He stopped kissing me annd locked his eyes on mine. 

"I don't really want to punish you more than I already will..." he demanded quietly into my ear. "just do everything I say and everything will be alright." He took me upstairs and set me on the bed. 

"Strip" He demanded. That wa all he had to say to send me over the edge. I immediately began to strip and was left in nothing but my soaking wet panties. Zayn walked over and rubbed my soaked cl*t. 

"Who made you this f*cking wet??" he asked beginning to take my panties off. "I hope it wasn't that Liam guy..." He then stopped where he was and looked me in my eyes. I shook my head no and closed my eyes back. He started to take off my panties with his teeth. He poked my clit with his tongue and used the tip of his tongue to circle around in it.  I couldn't take the teasing and I ripped every single piece of clothing off of his body. He slighty smirked when he stood there, naked.

"Open it, Pussy where I can see it." He smirked fully and I opened my legs as told.

"Perfect.." He said and slowly strolled over toward me. He stuck his tongue inside of your pussy and swirled in little circles. Then, with his tongue, he pushed 2 fingers inside of you making you as wet as can be. 

"Z, I'm about to-" You started

"Not yet Princess.." He said quietly

"I don't think I can hold it in for lo-"

"NOW!" He removed his tongue and left his 2 fingers inside and you released all of your liquid onto his fingers and he sucked it all off.

"Mmmm babe.." He started positioning himself at your entrance. "You taste good. How about my little friend gets a taste" He then slammed into you, not even letting you adjust to his size.  He thrusted in and out of you hitting your G-spot every time. You moaned his name loudly:

"Zaynnn!" You said

"Hell Yes, louder." He said

"ZAYNNNN!" And with that, he released all of his liquid into you and he pulled out and layed next to you.

"Sorry about today and a week ago.." You said finally.

"It's cool.You want me to buy you a wheelchair for the next 4 years?" He joked. 

DAMNNNNNN ZAYN DESTROYED THAT PUSSY!!!!