You and Niall ♥♥

"Come on Niall!!" You yelled, jogging

"I-can't-run-any-farther!" Niall panted.

"Okay fine you little baby we'll take a break" You said sitting down and drinking your water.

You made a mistake and spilled water on your shirt. Niall looked at you and awkwardly got turned on. You zipped up your jacket and ignored Niall. "Come on Niall, We have to run back home." You said patting his back. You jogged all the way home and made your ass bounce ass fast as it could in your yoga pants. You turned around and Niall had a huge boner in his pants. You decided to have a little fun when you guys got home.

+*+*+*+*Getting Home*+*+*+*+

You ran in the house and hid in a closet. Niall walked past you a couple of times not noticing you in a closet.

" Y/N! Where Are You?? The longer I wait, The fiestier I get!

When you got a clear look at him his hand was in his pants, j*rking off. Oh Niall...

He finally found you after about 9 minutes of j*rking off and he picked you up and took you to the bed. He slowly took your shirt off followed by his and started grinding on you. You Moaned.  

"Niallllllll... Don't tease me...."

He then picked up the pace next thing you now, You have no clothes on and all he has on is his boxers. You palmed him hard but slow.

"Y/N Please-" He started

"Payback's a b*tch" you said pulling down his boxers and kissing his inner-thigh. You felt him getting harder and harder. You kissed the shaft of his c*ck and started to give him a hand-job.  You started off slow but then picked up the pace. 

He held his head back and moaned things like;

"Mmm Y/N Damn Girll Oh Yess"

You deepthroated him. He bit his lip and held your head for support. He rolled his eyes back and let his head fall back. Just then, He lost his sensation. Your mouth was no longer on his c*ck and Your hand was. 

"(Y/N) Pleaaaaaassse don't do this to me.." He said still holding his head back. You had a devilsh smile on your face and started to j*rk him off.

"(Y/N) Fasterrrr.." He moaned. You slowed down a little and he became angry. He grabbed your arms and bended you over the dresser. He stood behind you at your entrance and whispered in your ear, "Listen princess, if you scream I'll have to make it worst." With that, he kissed your ear and kissed your neck all the way down to your ass. He licked the left cheek and squeezed the right. You almost moaned but then bit your lip to stop yourself. Niall stopped and looked up at you. He smiled slowly and Licked at your hole. He then kissed it. Lick. Kiss. Lick. Kiss.

As he stood up, His erection rubbed against your ass and To alligned himself at your entrance. 

"You Ready babe?" He asked. You nodded your head yes and he slamme din. Hard. Making your stomach hit the dresser each time. You didn't really have a problem with that part but then you started to moan and he went Faster and Harder.

"Didn't *thrust* I *thrust* Say *Trust* Not *Thrust * To make *thrust* Any *Thrust * Noises!" But you moaned as he said that. He pulled out and said, "You want to get punished, Don't you?" "I wasn't PLANNING on getting punished, But I guess I want to." He turned you around and just went right in. He knew he was hurting you but It was supposed to hurt, It was a punishment. 

"God. Niall. You. Are. So. Fucking. HUGE" And as you said that you yelled/moaned.

"Princess. You. Are. So. Fucking. Tight.." He yelled through clenched teeth. 

"GOD!!! NIALL I-I'M ABOUT TO" You started to say.

"Wait for me princess...." He said still clenching his teeth.

"You want me to wait for you to have a heartattacK? Because That's what I was about to say.." You said with your eyes rolled WAYYYY To the back of your head.

"Very funny.." He said thrusting faster and harder. "NOW!"

You both came at the same time. 

"Sorry for wrecking your legs babe.." Niall said as he watched you crawl to the bed.

"It's alright," You said climbing into the bed. "It'll be better by your birthday."

You botch chuckled and he kissed your lips.

"I love you (Y/N) ." Niall Said

"I love you too Niall.." You said now drifting away to sleep.