You And Liam ♥

You snuck into the house trying not to wake Liam. He was very annoying when he was sleepy and very horny. You set Your stuff down on the chair and it made a creaking noise. You covered your mouth and listened to if he was awake or not. Luckily, he wasn't awake. You put on your green booty shorts that hugged your ass real well and your matching white and green tank top. Your phone started to ring. It was very quiet for some reason. After You had searched all over the small room for it, You had realized that it wasn't in this room. It was in his room. You heard him groaning and listened to him answer the phone.

P.O.P.- Ello?

Liam- Hi, who is this?

P.O..P- LIAM? What are you doing at MY girl's house??

Liam- YOURS? Y/N is MY  girl!!

P.O.P.- Hold on.. I'm on my way to settle things..

*Phone Conversation over*

You were scared. You cheated on Liam with Zayn and Zayn dosen't even know you cheated on Liam. You acted like you were sleeping and Liam came from out of his room. He came in your room and saw you sleeping. He saw your ass and started to get hard. He clearly knew that you weren't sleep. He layed beside you, your ass on his zipper, and he started to whisper in your ear. 

Liam- Hey babe, I know your awake. :)

You turned around and kissed him. It started off as pecking to passionately kissing. In a matter of about 5 minutes, you were over top of Liam. He stopped kissing you and pulled down your tank top strap with his teeth and then the other. You then just pulled it off and then you just started to slowly take off his shirt. You licked his abs all over. He started to moan and you just giggled. You started from the first 2 and then made your way down. You looked up at him and he was just biting his lip and mouthing words like: "Dear god, please let her do this."  But you decided to have a little fun and pulled down his zipper with your teeth... but then pulled it back up.

He jumped up. "Y/N what the hell?! I'm taking control now." He forgot about the whole cheating thing.

He turned over so that he was now on top and he started to grind on you, hard.

"Liiiiiii.." You moaned "I think I'm about to.."  Liam stopped grinding and stared at you with the grin.

"LEEYUM!! What the Hell??!" You yelled. 

"Payback.." He said taking off your shorts.

He heard a knock at the door and he popped up. "Who's that??" He asked looking at you.

"I Don't know... Ignore it and lets finish what we started" You said pulling him back over top of you.

He grinned and started to grind on you again. This time harder and faster. You just unzipped his pants and palmed. "Babe.. don't tease me, I'll get fiesty." He growled.

You wanted him to get fiesty so you palmed slower and softer. He growled again. You then took him by his belt and forced him closer. You 2 were now chest to chest and he seemed frightened but awkwardly turned on. "that growl does not impress me at all" You said against his lips "You'll have to impress me if you want me to take it further." 

In about 2 econd you had no clothes on and he didn't either. He was thrusting into you slow but painful.

"Godamnit Payne... why are you so huge..??" You moaned.

"Uhh.. Liam 10-inch Payne? Recognize that name from anywhere??" He asked picking up the pace.

"I.. Uhh... FUCK!!!! I guess I do.." You moaned and he started full speed.

"I'm about to climax...." You both said at the same time.. and you did what you said.

Liam pulled out and you two suddled up together.

"No need to make me scream loud.  No need for me to scream your name. but I need you inside me now.. Mr. Liam 10-inch Payne." You sang him to sleep and you followed to sleep.