(1) You Drive Me Crazy

One Shot

You sob loudly, making an attempt to stop the tears from flowing but it was no use, you felt like your heart was literally tearing in half.

"How could he do this to me..." you think as more tears spring in your eyes.

You hear your phone go off again but ignore it, definitely not in the mood to be talking to anyone. You just wanted to cry your heart out in peace, maybe drown yourself in some ice cream and drama's while you were busy throwing a pity party for yourself.

When the phone stops ringing you stand, heading to your kitchen to get some of those caramel candies that you couldn't live without and the carton of your favorite ice cream in the freezer that you saved for occasions like this.

Once you had everything bundled up in your arms, you headed back to your bed, wrapping your blanket over you.

You angrily rip the cover off and shove spoonfuls of ice cream as you choked on your tears. After you devoured the cold treat, you tore open the bag of candy and popped a caramel into your mouth.

You couldn't help but think of your ex, who you caught cheating on you almost two hours ago and start hiccuping uncontrollably from crying so hard.

All of a sudden your window slides open and you look up with your watery nose and puffy eyes in surprise.

You see Taehyung glaring at you, but soften almost immediately when he notices that you were crying.

"Y/N?..." he whispers, confused and then narrows his eyes. "...Okay, who's ass do I have to kick for making you cry?" He demands as he moved to sit on top of your bed.

He shuffles behind you and draws you into a back hug, wrapping his arms around you soothingly.

At his action, you start crying harder. He says nothing the entire time but holds you comfortingly close while caressing your hair and after some time passed, you calm down a little and tilt your head back.

"H-he cheated o-on me" you simply say with trembling lips and he sighs in understanding; he knew exactly what you meant.

He twirls a strand of your hair. "...you know I never liked that bastard Y/N. He treated you like shit and you should have dumped his ass a long time ago. So honestly, good riddance." He says jokingly with a huff.

You give him a wobbly smile because he always tried to lighten up the mood to make you feel better.

He moved to lay his chin on top of your head. "...and you know you deserve so much better than that shitbag right?" He questions seriously but you stay silent.

"...someone like me..." he adds on in his thoughts but keeps quiet.

After you process his words you close your eyes and take a deep breath. "Maybe you're right Tae..." you start off tentatively with a sniff.

He reaches over to your bedside table and grabs a bunch of tissue then hands it to you. You thank him as you blew your nose loudly and he chuckles with one brow raised. "...so attractive Y/N..." he says with a smirk and you shoot him a deadpan look.

"...You know, I remember saying those exact words when you were busy puking your guts out that one time you got wasted,Taetae" you retort and he narrows his eyes.

"I thought we agreed to never bring that back up!" He hisses and you shrug, brushing him off. "You started it..." you mutter and he laughs again before looking at you seriously and holding his arms out for a hug.

You glance down, now embarrassed, because you pathetically broke down in front of him again. He always caught you at your worst, but then again he was also pretty much the only constant in your life and you sigh, wishing you could get a guy like Tae.