Hiding Behind Crystal Lenses(pt.1)

Start from the beginning

How do you expect me to stop?This is school. I'm teaching you what needed to be learned.

Stop it you're making me cry.

Sir- Sings-a-Lot is staring. So is Logic.

Everyone is because of you!!That's not even their names!!

I ran out of the room as quick as possible. I just sat, quietly sobbing by the sinks in the bathroom.

"It was my first day!Why would you do that?!"the thing I called Anxiety stood by me. His hair more messed up, teeth more into fangs than anything, and he always wore the same clothes. I hated him so much.

"Well, that's my job. I'm-"

"your Anxiety and I have to stick with my job. Yes, I get it, but you showed up out of nowhere!I didn't even have anxiety!"I looked down.

"She couldn't defend you anymore. You're lucky I'm here."

"Get out."I looked at me in confusion.

"Did you just tell me to-"

"GET OUT OF HERE YOU STUPID EXCUSE FOR A TRAIT!YOU'RE A DISORDER AND THAT'S ALL YOU'LL EVER BE!!"

He sank down.

Someone ran in and stood next to me. I just put my hood up over the tears stained face I seemed to always keep.

"What is it?"

"You ran out of the room and I followed. I thought I'd help. Who were you talking to?Nobody came out out the door when you kept saying get out. Are they still in here?"He(I could tell by the deep voice he had) was walking around the room.

"Nobody is here!"

The footsteps stopped.

"Take your hood off. It's against the rules kiddo(aawww yea)"

"Kiddo?"

"Just take off the hood. I didn't get to see what you looked like very well as I was in the back of the room behind all the people standing up."

I pulled down my hood. He wasn't going to stop.

"Aaawwwee I like your fringe. It's very fluffy."I stood back a little.

Stand closer. You'll ruin getting your first friend since seventh grade.

"Shut up"

"What?"

"Nothing. Hey what's your name?"

"Morality"

"Seriously?"

"Nope. I've got another name, but I concealed it due to fear of getting caught and hurt by it"

"By who and the what now?"

"Nothing. What's your name?"

Just say your real name. They'll find out eventually.

"Anxiety"

What?!WAIT!

"Wow. Seriously?"he smiled. I smirked.

"Nope."

We both laughed some.

"Then what's your reason Anx?"

"Ha ha. I actually like that. I concealed my name because people are too stupid to understand the kind of things that make us special. You'll never truly know the reason I did it. Only adults know the reason, so they call me Anxiety. I even had them swear to never tell a soul"

"You hate your name that much?"

"Maybe so"

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

951 words. Pretty great!I can already tell that this will be a great story!Just like the Coraline AU, it will be in several parts.

-YOU NEED TO READ THIS!!-
So, like I was explaining, Anxiety in this story is actually a regular boy, just with a fully manifested personality trait. That trait being Anxiety. The one in his head is the one we know from Thomas.
The same goes with the other 'Personas'. Logan Sanders is the son of Mr.Sanders/Thomas Sanders, the first class teacher of Roman, Anx, Morality, and Logan. Roman is the adopted son of Mr.Cozart/Jon Cozart, the band teacher. Mr. Sanders is also the part time chorus teacher. Anxiety's dad, or Mr. Thompson, is their 4th period(I'm basing this off my school hours bc I have no clue how high school works.) or history teacher. You don't wanna know about Morality's parents.

I literally thought this was the funniest thing!I didn't even mean to do this. I was getting a pic of the classroom and I just realized that the class I made Thomas teach in is a chemistry room!If you don't know where I'm, going with this, Thomas said his favorite school subject was chemistry!I randomly pulled an image from google and it just happened to be a science lab for Mr. Sanders!!

FACT OF THE DAY-
#10(I think)-
The last time I counted how many youtubers I actually watch, I counted 5.

Danisnotonfire
AmazingPhil
Thomas Sanders
DanTDM
Reaction Time

Goodbye precious garden flowers!

Tulip out!