Prologue

This story starts off by the introduction of the main characters: Midori Hayashi, a country girl who came to love classical music and learned how to play the violin at such a young age. Her mentor was her uncle, who was a former orchestra member and a soloist in the United States. She has a calm,kind,witty,disciplined, and a loyal person, but despite of these traits, she can stand up for herself and doesn't rely to much to her parents. She lives in an average family. Her father works as a fisherman, while, her mother works for charity. Overall they are a peaceful family.

The next main character is Ren Akiyama, a boy who lives at the city. He is from a rich and a well- renowned family who owns a very big business. He is forced to become an heir of their business but he refuses. That's where rock music comes in. He came to love rock music because it helps relieve the stress and pressure his family is causing to him. He may be a rude, problematic,selfish, and an inconsiderate person in the present, but in the past he was a big softie and a kind hearted boy. Overall everything is not working out for him.

Later in the story, these two opposite personalities meet and will become classmates in the future... Will they understand their differences and become friends or will it be the exact opposite? Keep reading to find out!