First Date and First Kiss

Start from the beginning

~BOWSER~

Coins? Check. Breath mints? Check. King of Awesomeness? Fuck YEAH!! I shouted in my mind as I escorted (Your Name) to the ticket booth. I got the VIP treatment along with (Your Name) as we got special passes for unlimited rides and food/snack discounts. It was the annual Dark Lands Carnival which lasts for a week and being the King of this land has a lot of perks.  We first went to play various games like skee ball, test your strength, throwing darts, and more to which I won many prizes. I especially won (Your Name) a big (Favorite Animal) Plushie to which she cuddled and hugged. That is so cute!! I thought with a big smile on my face as we start making our way to the various rides. First was the bumper cars, next was the merry go round, then the many roller coasters, after that was the Ferris wheel, the last one was a haunted house maze. When we entered the maze (Your Name) held onto my hand as the two of us made our way further. But whenever a 'Ghost' or 'zombie' appeared to scare us I punched them away when they scared (Your Name). I'm sorry guys I'll pay for the damages and hospital bills I thought when we exited the maze. "Phew thank you Bowser for protecting me." (Your Name) said. "You're welcome (Your Name)." I replied with a big smile. "My feet are sore." She complained but it gave me a idea. I picked her up bridal style and kissed her on the lips making her face red as a tomato. Once I broke the kiss to regain my breath. "Bowser why did-"  "I love you (Your Name) will you be my princess?" I say. "Of course my Koopa King." She exclaimed as we head home. [Bowser had to pay over 10,000 coins in damages and hospital bills].

~COUNT BLECK~

Count Bleck must make this first date perfect for (Your Name) Thought Count Bleck I thought. I held (Your Name)'s hand as we went inside the ice skating arena and sat in the front row. Though it cost me over 500 coins for tickets it was for my darling (Your Name) it was (Your Name)'s (Favorite Disney Movie) on ice!! While watching the actors ice skate and doing a music number I see (Your Name) shivering from the chilling cold air. So I used a bit of my magic to summon a warm coat along with some mittens for (Your Name) to which I helped put on her. "Thank you Count Bleck." She thanked me as she moved closer to me as we watched the play. I was blushing while holding her hand. As the play finished I  held (Your Name)'s hand and looked into her (Eye Color)ed eyes "I love you (Your Name) until our games are over." Vowed Count Bleck. She giggled "I love you too Count Bleck forever." (Your Name) responded as I kissed her softly. 

~KING BOO~

Everything is ready and all set for our date I thought as I held (Your Name)'s hand and lead her through a different part of Boo Woods. In a few minutes we made it "(Your Name) welcome to Evershade Valley hope to the Dark Moon and many ghosts!!" I declared as (Your Name) was wide eyed at the whole scenery. Many ghosts of different colors and species live and fly across the night sky. I then show her the different mansions and informed her of the Dark Moon and it's many ghosts like the possessors. [Luigi's Mansion 2/Dark Moon]. In Gloomy Manor we went to the dining room and the Greenies served (Your Name) fresh food to which she enjoyed happily. I see many of the ghosts gesturing me to tell (Your Name) to which I sighed Here goes nothing I thought as I floated towards the female. I cleared my non existent throat to get her attention "(Your Name) assistant researcher of the paranormal I wanted to tell you that I love you very much." I spoke. (Your Name) was shocked "Really? Well I love you as well King Boo." She responded with a big blush. We moved closer to each other and began to kiss while unknown to us a bunch of ghosts began taking pictures of the whole thing. [Greenies are basic green ghosts. Luigi's Mansion 2/Dark Moon].

~DIMENTIO~

Like a tactician working on a new strategy my plans will be perfect I thought with glee. I teleported myself and (Your Name) to a popular poetry club which poets from many dimensions come here. I too come here and became a frequent speaker to help inspire upcoming poets to express themselves. When (Your Name) sat down I made my way onto the stage as I bowed for the audience "Why thank you everyone you're very kind!!" I replied. "This poem is a simile that I thought of for a special someone." I announced as everyone was quiet. "Her (Eye Color) eyes are like shinning stars, beautiful (Hair Color) hair soft like the finest silks, a strong will bright as the sun, yet gentle as a calming breeze, for she is the light to my heart and soul, her name is (Your Name) the one I truly love." I finished as the audience applauded to my poetry. To my surprise (Your Name) went on stage and hugged me. "I'll always be your light Dimentio." She replied as I removed my mask showing my real face. I have black hair one one side while the other was silver, pale skin, and yellowish golden eyes. "And I'll be your charming magician." I replied as we kissed sealing our love for each other. 

~ANTASMA~

I hope this works I thought as I held (Your Name)'s hand and opened a portal to the dream world. I worked really hard to suppress my nightmare powers so I could take (Your Name) across the dream world. It was a beautiful experience for her seeing many wonderful, awesome, and amazing dreams. Since I live in dreams I could manipulate, create, and do anything I want but I wasn't doing this for me but for (Your Name). I created many things for her like a dream full of her (Favorite Sweet/Snacks), a dream that has many of her (Favorite Animals), or a dream where she has adventures in (Favorite Anime/Movie/TV Show/Video Game). (Your Name) was smiling and having a wonderful time as I followed/play with her. But then I turned the dream into a beautiful castle as I turned (Your Name) into a princess wearing a beautiful (Favorite Dress) as I turn into a handsome prince. "(Your Name) may I be your prince charming?" I asked but to my surprise she said. "You may not but be my nightmare bat king." (Your Name) responded as I turned back to my true form and kissed. We may be in a dream but the kiss was real.

~YOSHI~

Oh man I'm nervous I hope (Your Name) is as hungry as I am I thought as I let her ride on my back towards the park. Thought it's dark outside the street lights and fireflies made the park bright and beautiful. We made it to a nice area which has a small pond, various flowers and a nice table with chairs nearby. I had hired a caterer and a few Toad musicians to make the date memorable, so we sat down as a small buffet table has various kinds of food, drinks, and desserts. Two Toads served us our meals as we started eating while the musicians began playing soft yet beautiful music. Once we finished eating I asked (Your Name) to dance with me to which she nodded as we slow dance to classical music. "(Your Name) my dear I love you more than the sweetest fruit in the world I can't live without you, do you love me too?" I asked. "Yoshi my favorite dinosaur I love you." She replied as we kissed noticing that (Your Name)'s kisses taste like  her (Favorite Dessert). 

~FAWFUL~

It took a lot of patience and time but everything is in place I thought as I escorted (Your Name) to a warp pipe which leads to Fungai Town a place where Toads immigrated from the Mushroom Kingdom to live here. (Your Name) was smiling for this place reminded of her former home the Mushroom Kingdom. So we began seeing the sites and I let her buy as much clothes and stuff though I feel sorry for my wallet but it's a small price to pay. Once (Your Name) finished shopping we ate at a small cafe to grab a bite to eat "Did you enjoy the date?" I inquire. "Yes I do Fawful." (Your Name) replied while taking a sip of her (Favorite Drink). "Well I was hoping that we can have many more dates in the future." I hoped. She was surprised "What do you mean as friends?" (Your Name) questioned. "No as boyfriend and girlfriend because I love you (Your Name) for I HAVE LOVE!!" I exclaimed making her giggle. "I have love for you Fawful." (Your Name) replied as we kissed making my green face turn pink. [Fungai Town and The Beanbean Kingdom are locations in Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga]

Author's Note: DONE!!! Took me SIX HOURS to finish!! Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Sorry if it's junk!! Thank you and see you next time!!

*Authoress holds a sign that says "Please Suggest Funny/Cute Scenarios!! I'll do the mature scenarios later on!!" Thank You For Your Support!!!*