~ One ~

Bella's POV:

On the phone-

B=Bella

M=Mom

B= " Hey mom, I just wanted to tell you that I made it to L.A."

M= " Ok that's good, It feels like I haven't seen you in months when its only been a few hours."

B= " Awe mom, you know I miss all of you too but, I promise that I'll visit Boise for special occasions. Don't worry about me either I have Ariane with me. Oh! Speak of the devil, I think I see her waiting for me."

M= " Ok honey, I hope you'll have a great time in Cali and call me, don't leave any cliffhangers. Keep me in check."

B= "Ok I will, thanks mom. I love you and say hi to the rest of the family for me."

M= " We'll do. Bye honey I love you."

B= " Love you too, bye."

Bella's POV

I exit the gate and almost immediately recognize Ariane at the end of the doors peeking through the windows. I walk through the doors and was squeezed from the neck down making it hard to breathe. Finally tapping out, Ariane let go of me and we both squealed like little girls at a Justin Beiber concert. We both hugged each other for a straight two minutes and finally let go. We head down to the luggage area and wait for my bags to arrive.

B= Bella

A= Ariane

A= " Oh my god I can't believe you're actually here!"

B= " I know right, I can't believe it either. I remember when we were teenagers and always dreaming about living in Cali together and meeting hot guys that would spoil us. Now it's reality."

A= " Well, just about the part about living in Cali. We'll just have to see if we meet hot guys that are worth our while."

We both laughed carrying my luggage to the parking lot and put them in the trunk of her car. It was eleven in the afternoon and I was exhausted but still pumped up that I was finally here. While in the car, we blasted the volume listening to Drake. As we were both singing to the songs, we made it to the apartment building.

We went up the the fifth floor of the apartment and unlocked the door. I walked in and was in absolute awe when I saw the place. I wandered around everywhere but my favorite area of the place was the balcony because of it's view. I stayed at the balcony for a couple of minutes and didn't even notice my neighbor was outside as well glancing at me.

Hey guys, I'm still new to this so sorry if the story was boring but I'll try to improve it as i go on.