Part 4

A while later, Honey and Mori were being awkward at dinner. Since the twins left they've been working late nights all the time. "Tama-chan, we have to say something" Honey finally said. "Takashi and I have decided it's time for us to start families of our own. We've both have girlfriends and we think it's time we make them our wives and have children." Honey said matter-of-factly.

"They can live here! We can add on!" I said, knowing what was going to happen.

"Tamaki..." Mori said

"We'll leave tomorrow." Honey said.

I stayed in my bed when I got home from work while they left. When they were gone Haruhi came in with some cookies. "I made these to help you calm down. They're good try one." She fed me a cookie and they were good so I sat down and talked to her about random things until I was too tired to continue. She put blankets on me and left.

I had the next day off at work and ventured into Mori's room. His was completely empty. I went over to Honey's room and there it was, Usa-chan. He was just lying on the bed. I didn't know if this was an accident or on purpose but I had my suspicions. I took the stuffed bunny and put it with the handcuffs. A tear rolled down my cheek. I didn't know a family could break apart so easily.