Part 3

First the twins got really successful in their fashion line. I thought nothing but great things about it at first. But then they called us all to the living room one day and had some news. "Kaoru and I have been offered to move headquarters of our company to New York City in America! How great is that?" Everyone clapped and congratulated them.

"That's really flattering, they must have been bummed when you turned them down." I said.

"Oh, Tamaki..." Kaoru started. "We didn't turn them down. We've accepted." Hikaru finished.

My eyes were wide. "You what?" Before they could even say anything I got up, "You're leaving the family?!" I yelled.

"America has great opportunities for us. We still love you guys. It's just what'a best for us right now." Kaoru explained.

"It makes sense profit wise." Kyoya stated.

"I think you should follow your dreams guys. I support you." Haruhi said.

"You can't just leave us!" I started before Haruhi pulled me upstairs.

"Tamaki, you can't be like this. They're doing what makes them happy and a good family would support them in this." She said sternly.

I had no reply. The next few days passed and I stayed mostly in my room and Haruhi's. The twins packed their stuff and left and I didn't even say goodbye, I wish I had. Damnit, I wish I had.

Months passed and no one went in the twins' room. One day when everyone was out I ventured in there. It was completely empty. Empty except for something on the floor in the corner. I went over to it and it was a set of handcuffs. Sick perverts.

Despite it being very unsanitary, I hadn't heard from the twins since they left and I actually missed them. So I took the handcuffs and threw them in an empty drawer I had in my room. I went out for a jog after that and Haruhi was home when I got back.