"Fuck it." the eldest suddenly exclaims as he drags Taekook inside his bedroom, making them sit down. "So what do you wanna know? You can ask me anything now. I'll be honest."

"Well first of all," Taehyung suddenly stands up and shuts the door close. "the door should be closed because you never know who could barge right in and hear our conversation."

Jimin rolls his eyes. "No one's coming in, Tae."

"You never know!" Taehyung insists with an intent stare, to which Jimin just rolls his eyes to again.

"So any ways, can you tell us when exactly did you start liking Yoongi?" Jungkook asks, the only serious one here since he's genuinely interested

"Well-" Jimin starts, but he gets cut off by none other than Taehyung again who has already sat on the bed.

"No, Kook. More like when did he start feeling his inner gayness take over him." Taehyung tries to correct, only to earn a smack on the head from the youngest.

"I'm bi, Tae." Jimin points out.

"But you lean more into males now, right?" Taehyung raises a curious eyebrow.

Jimin shrugs. "Ever since Yoongi came in, yeah."

"Then that makes you gay."

Jimin opens his mouth to protest, but he decides against it. "Okay, whaever. I'm gay." Jungkook and Taehyung can't help but share a snicker. "What?"

"Nothing, we're just amused because you used to be so defensive about not being gay and now you're here, confessing to us straightly. Or should I say, gayly." Jungkook says with a sly smirk.

"I know." Jimin admits in defeat. "I can't believe me also. But I guess... I guess it came to me too late. I only realized recently that I do swing the other way."

"We're glad you finally realized though."

"What do you mean? Have you perhaps... already thought I wasn't straight?"

Both Jungkook and Taehyung nod their head.

Jimin's mouth opens in ajar, flabbergasted. "Why... why didn't you guys say anything?"

"You'd probably hate us if we did." Tae sheepishly shrugs.

"How did you notice any way?" Jimin can't help but ask in embarrassment. He can't believe they're having this talk about him right now.

"Hyung, your masculinity is beyond soft." Jungkook deadpans, laughing. "Everybody could see it. Even Yoongi--- I mean, you know who."

Jimin blushes, looking slightly down. "Oh."

"Yep, so now can you tell us when did you start becoming like this and since when have you started liking him?"

"Well," Jimin takes a deep breath and exhales. It's now or never. He trusts Tae and Jungkook any way, even though they could be such douches. "Eversince we went to that trip in Jeju. I became more close to hyung and being with him made me feel comfortable. He was usually with me and despite my rude behavior, he still put up with me. I really just adored that side of him."

Both Jungkook and Taehyung hum in understanding as Jimin continues on.

"I thought that I just admired him as a friend, but that time at the bar... during Christmas when he assisted me because I was a bit drunk."

"What happened?" Taehyung asks curiously as he scoots closer.

"We were all alone and.."

"Oh, shit." Jungkook gasps. "Did you guys do it??"