The Apology

A/N: Sorry about the long wait. I've been busy with school and home. Anyways, enjoy!!!

Tavros:

"gAMZEE,iTS BREEZY IN HERE." I rubbed my eyes and got up not knowing what had happened a few minutes ago. I felt light headed and looked around to see the mess we had made. I looked at gamzee to see him smiling and blushing a light purple. That's when I realized that the two of us were both naked. I looked down as I felt my bulge wrapping around something. Blushing madly, I got off of him and tried to find my clothes. As I got dressed all I could make out was"sORRY!" over and over again. He just sat up and looked at me with a smile. I picked up his clothes and handed them to him. I looked away from him trying not to blush.

Gamzee:

As he looked away I grabbed my clothes and got dressed. Standing up, you could see our height difference. He wasn't sort but he wasn't as tall as me either. We never actually checked the difference, but I would say it's almost 5" or so inches. But that didn't matter.

I gently grabbed him by the chin and kissed him one last time as our friends walked back inside. I don't care what the other's thought about us or even if they thought anything about us at all. I just wanted to have him by my side even if only for a short time. : o) He was and still is my matesprit. I could see that he was embarrassed by this but he stilled kissed back.

"Ahhmm," Karkat interrupted and we pulled away and looked. They were all staring while Nepeta was going on about her ships sailing. "Oh don't stop because of us. We just came over for the bulge licker's wriggling day." He said sarcastically.

In the back of our group of friends, I could hear Vriska making jokes about the moment between Tavbro and I. I really hated how she treated my bro but I couldn't do anything about it. Not on his wriggling day, not any day. I looked at each of their faces as Tav continued to apologize to then about what had happened.

After everyone had settled down, they let us explain what happened since Tavros won't stop apologizing. I told them how I made the cake, why there were so many candles lit, and finally, why we were filling a pail with the pail. As I told the last part I, Tavros hid his face in his hands. I could tell he was blushing because he pulled his shirt up to cover his face after that. He was just so motherfucking adorable, I just had to give him a hug.

The rest of the party, we all tried to forget it but it still bugged us. We went on with our lives like any other day of the sweep. Karkat yelling at us, Nepeta going on about her ships, Equius asking for a towel, Eridan and Sollux fighting, ect. Tavbro looked like he was enjoying himself which brought a smile to my face. As long as he was happy, I was happy. Fef brought a wriggling day cake for him, it was a good thing because I don't think anyone would want to go for another soper slim cake. : o)

Tavros:

Someone had tapped on my shoulder as I was talking to Vriska, it was more like she was making fun of me while I just listened, it wouldn't be the same if she didn't but I turned around to see Feferi smiling at me. She was always happy for some reason, I don't remember a time when she was upset.

Feferi:

"Tavros! I )(ave a fintastic surprise for you!" I uncapturelogged a wriggling day cake and him. I had is specially made just for him. The cake itself was decorated with Pupa Pan, kinda childish but it's his favorite. I looked up from the cake to him and he just had this huge smile on his face. "Do you like it?" He was speechless so I took that as a yes.

Tavros:

As I saw the cake, I didn't know what to say. It had so much detail to it and all I could make out was a silent thank you. They had all sing me the wriggling day song and after a couple more hours, everyone stated to leave. I said my goodbyes with a smile as they left.