The Forgotten Gift

A/N: Last chapter everyone!  Sorry for the long wait. I couldn't figure out the perfect gift for the little Nitram! Anyways,  I hoped you enjoyed the story.

Tavros: 

Looking back to Gamzee, "i SHOULD UH, bE GOING TOO.tHANKS FOR THE UH, pARTY GAMZEE", he spoke softly rubbing his arm still embarrassed by earliers event.

Gamzee:
"HeY tAv, BeFoRe YoU gO bAcK tO yOuR mOtHeRfUcKiNg HiVe, I sTiLl HaVe YoUr WrIgGlInG dAy GiFt PuT aWaY." Running to my bedroom closet with a smile on my face, I grabbed a wrapped box with his name written on it and whispered to self, "I hOpE hE mOtHeRfUcKiNg LiKeS tHiS sHiT." Walking back out to the living room, I saw Tavros sitting on the couch.

"HaPpY wRiGgLiNg DaY bRo," hands him the wrapped gift hoping it wasn't something he would just let sit in his closet after he gets back home.

Tavros:

Grabbing the gift, I looked at wondering to myself what's inside? Looking up from the package I looked at Gamzee's stoner smile and opened the gift.

I sat there surprised when I looked inside. "Do YoU mOtHeRfUcKiNg LiKe It?" Gamzee spoke with that same crackle in his voice as always. I didn't know what to say,  I just sat there and held Pupa Pan costume in my hands.  "I aSkEd KaNaYa To MaKe It FoR yOu"

Gamzee:

I looked at Tavbro as he held the costume. He didn't say anything and I began to worry if he didn't like it.  I knew he liked Pupa Pan since he was always talking about him and saying how he wanted to be just like him. "TaVbRo...If YoU dOn'T lIkE, i CaN-" I was cut off by a tight hug and a kiss. A smile crossed my lips as I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his small body. I felt warm tears drop onto my cheeks and I pulled away from the kiss to see that he was crying with a smile on his face.

"tHANK YOU GAMZEE" He sounded like a child on Gristmas. I pulled him into another kiss before letting him go. As much as I wanted,  I didn't want him go back to his hive. Walking him out, I gave him one last hug and a kiss on his cheek and watched him walk away.

I stood there in silence after I lost sight of him, chuckling to myself. "HoNk"