2.3

I was hanging out with Alexis and just chilling at school on a bench in the hallway.

"So how's life?" I asked her. She was about to answer but she was cut off by a deep voice.

"She is about to be grounded." He said and we looked over to see her father, our principal.

"Dad, what's going on?" She asked and I sat and watched the parent and child incounter.

"Your marks are dropping, you need to stop hanging out with these people and get your marks up." He said and we both looked shocked.

"Dad, my marks will rise, I promise you! Please just let me keep my friends." She said and he nodded his head , grumbling under his breath and walking away.

Alexis let out a sigh of relief.

"So you're not related to the principal ?" Said a deep voice with anger lacing his tone.

Shit the lie!

"Austin,  I can explain!" She said and layed a palm on his bicep. He jerked away from her grasp.

"I thought you said you wouldn't lie to me. You looked me in the eye and told me." He yelled at her.

"I want to explain, just let me. I wanted to tell you but it slipped my mind." She said as tears rimmed her big brown cow eyes.

"Slipped your mind? A test slips your mind! Rules slip your mind! This can't slip your mind! What if I met your family, your FATHER! And you didn't tell me then. You said I meant something to you. But you can't lie to someone you care about. "  he said looking her in the eyes and walking away.

She broke down right there.

I ran to here side,  being a good friend, or was I really? I mean, i was ruining her chances with someone who , as Austin put it 'someone she cares about'.

"Its going to be okay, just get to class, we don't want your father yelling at you in such a fragile state." I said. It would be best that I leave her alone. I wasn't a good friend.

"Yeah, your right, thanks for being here for me. Your a great friend." She said and walked away. No! No, I'm not!

I turned around and walked myself to my next class. English. I really didn't want to go and face the teacher without doing homework.

As I was walking I saw Austin outside the platform area at our school. I decided it was time to bunk. I walked towards him and sit next to him.

"Did you miss me?" I said with a smile. I was hoping to lighten the mood.

"I always do." He said giving me a weak smile.

"You know she kept it a secre-" I was cut off by his lips on mine. My mind went rouge. My crush was kissing me.

But it wasn't what I wanted. I want Wyatt. It took me so long to realise that all I wanted was Wyatt and all I did was ignore him for all of Austin's attention. I'm such a bad person. I nearly forgot I was kissing Austin cause my thoughts were clouded with Wyatt.

"I never really realised who was there for me the whole time, it was you. I thought I was falling so quickly for Alexis but it was you, i can't get enough of you. I was jealous of you and Wyatt and I looked to Alexis to be my rock. But now you and Wyatt aren't together I want to ask you, will you be my girlfriend." He asked me and my mouth parted.

I liked, maybe even starting to love , Wyatt.  But he doesn't have any feelings for me. All he wanted was me to help get him girls attention so he can conquer them.

He was a player and I wanted to be treated like a queen. Selfish I know but I can't stand watching Wyatt with millions of girls and still having no feelings for me. I wanted him from the beginning but it took me so long to realise that it was real feelings.

"Yes." I say and kiss Austin again. I only said yes cause I need to get over Wyatt and my feelings for him. It will never happen.

Finally I updated😂

It took me forever and I had writers block, i wrote half this chapter in 4 minutes max and I really hope it doesn't look sloppy.

So now Austin and Addilyn are together.

Is it the couple you wanted or nah.

Also I'm ending the book soon probably at chapter 30.

-The Nephilm