Better than a fairytale

Louis’ POV

And just like that Eleanor and I got married, without love, without attraction, without curls, without dimples and without green eyes. As I stayed standing in the front door of the reception I couldn’t help to feel sad, heart broken with my dreams and hopes crashed into million pieces, so I ran as fast as my legs aloud me into a bathroom and locked the door and just sat in the floor, I started crying and asking questions, those kind of questions that ripe your heart out every time you think about them, why he didn’t showed up? Why did he leave me there just hanging from a cliff? Why did he say he loved me? And even if it was a long time ago I knew it was real, he loved me, and what about all those promises? Oh! Silly me thinking that he would keep his promises after all this time and specially after what he did, I started to calm down realizing how stupid was crying about promises and words that had been said such a long time ago, not everything was bad though… I’ve been lucky enough to get married to Eleanor and not someone else, cause at least she is my friend, she understands me but she’ll never understand me like he did, she’ll never be him and that’s something I need to deal with, cause now I’m her husband and I need to pretend I lover her even when I’m not in love with her, even when I rather be in Harry’s arms, or kissing Harry’s cherry lips  … the knocking of the door took me out of my thoughts “Hey it’s everything okay in there” Niall asked, no. Nothing was okay, everything was far from being even acceptable but I had to lie “yeah mate, I was just … you know having a moment to settle everything in”

 “Okay take your time, but not that much Eleanor is about to make her entrance to the reception and you should be by her side, after all she’s your wife now” I stand up and breathe deeply “yes I’m coming right now” and with that I opened the door and went looking for Eleanor, but  I didn't had to look much for her because I saw her right in front of me: she was a vision, perfect, amazing out of a dream but not out of my dreams. She just smiled and held my hand and started to walk directly to the reception, it was beautiful getting married in winter it had his perks. The whole salon had been decorated with a winter in wonderland theme, just perfect. Everything was perfect even our first dance, we dance through the beautiful words of a song I wrote for him, for the only one I love and for sure the only one I'll ever love. The lights went down and a reflector was directed right at us and we danced to the slowly version of my song “Strong”...

My hands, your hands tied up like two ships.

Drifting weightless, waves try to break it.

I'd do anything to save it.

Why is it so hard to say it? 

Eleanor put his head on my shoulders while we where dancing, and started to cry, she actually thought the song was for her; I’m a terrible person and I’m for sure going to hell.

My heart, your heart sit tight like book ends.

Pages between us written with no end. 

So many words we're not saying.

Don't wanna wait 'til it's gone.

You make me strong...

So I did whatever husband would do, I pull her closer and smile keeping eye contact and then I kissed her, I felt nothing, there was no fireworks or even a little spark but I had to.

When that stupid scene was over I was finally free from her or at least for a while and found the boys talking among them:

Liam said “Hey Lou you must really love Eleanor, the way you kissed her it was WOW now I believe that you have gotten over Harry” I rolled my eyes at him and said “ of course I’m over him, if I wasn’t why would I be marring her” everyone else laughed, everyone but me cause I haven’t gotten over him so I changed the subject really fast “hey single lads, have you already found someone to spend the night with? Liam said “Lou I have a girlfriend” and Zayn said “I have one too” I rolled my eyes again and said “but there’s a little leprechaun who doesn’t so ... Niall have you seen anyone yet? He stumbled for a while and say “umm I think I have, it’s the brunette in the blue dress with amazing brown eyes” Louis laughs “Dude that’s Eleanor's cousin Sofía, she’s latina so be careful, she’s got quite a temperament” and after a while speaking about everything and nothing I decided to go out for a walk.

I was walking around the church (the reception was really near of the church) and I saw someone sitting in a bench crying so I came closer and said “are you okay” and the person answered “ do you think its okay boobear?” and with that my whole world stop, there was no time, or Eleanor, or Management, or anything.

 -----------------------------------

 try to do my best, hope for votes it's almost 4:00 am in my cuntry and i did it just for you guys, really hope you enjoy it xx

Twitter: Loren_McFly1D

Tumblr: http://ishouldvebornintheuk.tumblr.com

ask: http://ask.fm/Loren_McFly1D

if you have any questions or request you can send them to me i'm open to everything:)

February 25th - 2014 xxxxxx