8:: Not Right

Ever since I let Justin sleep with me, he's been stuck to me like a leech. He's a cool leech I guess though. I tried to not to be all cold and shit around him but sometimes really don't give a damn. I lay in my bed and groan not wanting to get up.

Fucker and Justin's mom were upstairs doing Hell knows what and I think Amy got dropped off somewhere. She's the only one in the house I can't manage to be cold to. All kids really. Those adorable little shits.

I got out of bed and went downstairs to watch TV and saw Justin sitting there in the living room already watching his crumby Disney XD. I rolled my eyes but laid my head in his lap, it's really fucking comfy.

We'd been talking and watching TV together for about an hour. I sat up bored and leaned my head in his shoulder. I was craving booze right now and I let him know.

"I wanna get drunk so bad right now." He seemed to agree but didn't get up and get me any the lazy douche.

"Same. Today has been so bori-" the doorbell interrupted him and he rolled his eyes getting up to see what fucker wanted to repeatedly ring the fuckin doorbell like we couldn't hear it.

There isn't a lot of talking maybe I could go over th-

A girl squeals and I stand up to see a petite girl jump at Justin as if they were real old pals. I kinda hated seein it but who gives a fuck right.

Justin puts a hand on her waist when I walk up to the doorway looking the girl down. He curses under his breath, don't ask me why cuz I don't know and don't care. He pulls the girl away and checks her out. Rolling my eyes I look to Austin.

"Why're you here?"

Austin rubs the back of his neck and smirks at me, I just raise an eyebrow at him. I don't know why he's taking such a fucking long time to answer. I don't like waiting so he better stop smirking and start talking before I sock the smirk off for him.

"Just stopping by to see how you're doing? I know we barely know each other. I'd like to know you better," he says quietly as he leans close.

"I want to know everything about you." He bites earlobe and I roll my eyes. I pushed him away after a moment. I don't like him and I don't want to but it feels nice to have a not so disgusting person be into me.

My thoughts are pissing me off.

"Fuck off. Probably touched more fucking whores than I could count."

He bit his lip and grabbed my waist, "You sound sexy as hell when you swear."

I mean he is attractive.. What the fuck is wrong with me.

I glanced at Justin's and he looked hella pissed but I can't think about him when I can't even deal with myself. I hate when I get fucking vulnerable like this.

Out of nowhere, Justing drags Austin off somewhere and I'm left with the chick.

I don't say anything, I just walk to he kitchen to see if Justin's mum has any booze.

I find a small bit of vodka in the back of the cabinet and finish it off. All of a sudden I hear Susan moaning and the devil is getting loud too. Bloody arsehole is feeling it up with her, and it makes me sick. I dunno why I let it happen. I don't want to fuck with her happiness though.

Even if I had the balls what the hell could I do?

They run down the stairs like small children before noticing us.

"OMG guys I'm so sorry I didn't know you were here." Susan blushed and they run out.

I play with my lip ring in discomfort and they rush out of the house. The house is quiet for a while until Justin grabs the girl's hand and pulls her upstairs. Most likely to his room do they can fuck. This is a dirty ass house, everyone fuckin in it.

Austin leads me to the couch and we just sit and talk, boring shit. He starts feeling me up and I decide that I deserve action for all I've been through. Through everything I deserve real fucking sex and pleasure.

He unbuttons my jeans and pushes them down to my knees and starts rubbing my pussy. We kiss and my moans begin.

When Austin slips his hand in my panties I gasp and moans, thrusting my hips up.

He groans and kisses my neck, "That's it. You're my fucking slut. You whore." My eyes widen and I push him away. I quickly pull my pants up as he looks at me confused.

"Tayl-"

"I'm not a fucking whore!"

"Goddamn bitch. Calm the fuck down."

"You shut the fuck up and get out of this bloody house!"

He tightens his jaw and the chick runs down the stairs, they leave the house and I'm left with silence.

Tears start to flow down my face and push them away before burying my head in my hands. I haven't broken down in two years.

Suddenly, I feel someone's presence, probably Justin. He puts his hands on my knees and moves my hands away to see my face.

What could I do? He was seeing the vulnerable me. I can't just put my bloody walls back up anymore. I hate that I need comfort. This fucking situation might've never happened if my mum was here. All I could do was try to block it all, try to block my feelings and emotions.

~~~~

A/N: My attempt at using British phrases was pathetic 😭😂 T_T hope you enjoyed though.