Chapter 4: Starting point

I sat on the ground, like an idiot. Like an idiot with angel wings on the ground looking up at a demon. A dang beautiful one at that.
"Good." I she smiled and held out her hand to help me up. I took no time to take it and let her help.
Now I know that demons are supposed to be hot to lure you to the dark side or whatever, but at this point I have no issues with this.
I stood to my feet with somewhat fine balance. I stared at her as she was probably telling me who she was, I stared hard. I watched her mouth move, her eyes move from left eye to right eye, from left to right, left, right, look to my lips. Wait. She glanced at my lips then looked me in the eyes with a soft stare and lightly licked her upper lip. Did she catch me? Or did she just flirt with me? Both?
Damien tapped my shoulder and motioned for me to follow her to where we were going. I have no idea were we are going. Oh god. I have no idea where we're going. I didn't even know she was saying that part, I don't know her name!
I quickly, I mean quickly without running, walked up to Damien.
"Hey, uh. Funny thing here, you're gonna like this knowing you and your humor." He just glared at me, waiting for me to finish.
"Heh, right. Uh, I don't know who she is or where we are going.." I dragged in with going. Moatly because I knew I might be whisper yelled at or actually yelled at. I don't like either.
"Ugh." He sighed somewhat loudly. "Okay, she is Roxanne Stelle, Shes taking us to... ya know." He told me. Also, I didn't know. Who? God? We just came from him! Satan? Satans secretary? I just walked quietly thinking to myself. Trying to come up with scenarios of who it might be and what I could say ahead of time. Social anxiety is a bee sting. No, okay. Seriously? Who bleeps the cuss words up there? I can't even say the B word? Ugh.
I suddenly run into the worlds hardest wall. I've hit many when I was alive, I know a wall when I feel one.
I looked up and nope, wasn't a wall. Damien. He glared at me once more as I realized that I wasn't paying attention again. Roxanne, our Satan tour guide to his place, smirked and kinda snickered at me. I smiled her way. Damien, glared harder.
"Do you think this is funny? A game?" I whisper yelled at me. I looked back at him, smile instantly gone.
I shook my head and said no sheepishly. He sighed hard and we turned back to Roxanne, who was waiting patiently for us.