Request: He Proves His Feelings for You / He's Your Hero

[Name] was in her room trying to distract herself and was about to sleep when she remembered flashbacks of what happened a few days before.

  She took a deep breath and turned over to stare at her ceiling. "Fuck." she whispered and covered her eyes with her arms, letting out tears.

~flashback~

  "Oh look, it's Akashi-sama's girlfriend."

  "Eh? That's her? What did he see in her, she's quite..boring."

"Maybe she seduced Akashi-san."

"Or maybe a love potion."

   She heard a group of Akashi's "fangirls" whispered to each other, fully knowing that she can hear them. They snickered as they approached [Name]. "Hey wierdo, I heard you barely passed our quiz today." the leader of the group said. She just looked down to avoid trouble. "Hey! Look at me bitch." she said as she grabbed her hair to make her look at them. She gasped at the motion but said nothing with tars brimming her eyes. The other girls snickered as the leader let her go. "You should break up with Akashi-kun. You're not beautiful, nor rich. Not smart either. You're not worthy enough to be with him." she said as the group walked away. She whimpered but took a deep breath and continued her way home.

   "Tch." [Name] said as she sighed and laid down on Akashi's bed. Another low grade huh? she said to herself. It was hellweek. Being a college student is far more stressful than what it seems. She was stressed, she just don't want to admit it. "Aaaah, a few more days left. I should just calm down and finish my works but uuuugggghhhhh I'm so tired." she said out loud as she rolled on her bed. She took a deep breath to calm down. "You're not worthy enough to be with him." a voice said in her mind.  "Ah shit. I feel like I wanna cry. Maybe they're right."

   That's it. She wanted to breakdown. She just want to cry and rest. She haven't got the chance to have a proper rest since the week started. Plus, those group of Akashi's fangirls try to sabotage her, making her work double.She once again took a deep breath and laid on her back. "[Name]" a voice too familiar to her called out. She sat up and tried her best to smile. "Hi Sei. What's up?"

   Akashi just stared at her and sighed. "What's wrong Sei-kun?" She asked, Akashi just held out a paper. "What is this? Why are your grades like this?"
"I-I'm sorry Sei. This week- month has been really tough on me and--"
"I don't care about your excuses [Name]. As my girlfriend, you should have high grades."
"Y-Yes, I know Sei, but its just-"
"You should have asked me to tutor you instead. Instead of spending your time on your laptop."
"B-But Sei-"
"[Name], Just please don't question me this time. I am absolute."

  [Name] just looked down and tried her best not to cry. Akashi sighed and pulled her up. "Let's go study." He said. She pulled away from his grip and raised her head. Akashi looked at her and she glared, her anger and pent up frustration, tiredness, and stress took over. "No."
"No? [Name], you're being disobedi--"
"OF COURSE I AM! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! YOU DIDN'T EVEN LISTEN TO ME!"
"Listen [Name].."
"I DON'T WANNA LISTEN. THIS FUCKING MONTH HAS BEEN REALLY SHITTY. I WAS WORKING ON MY THESIS SEIJURO. I'M NOT SPENDING MY TIME ON MY LAPTOP FOR NOTHING. AND YOU KNOW OUR EXAMS ON ALL OUR SUBJECTS ARE COMING UP. YOU'RE FREAKING FANGIRLS ARE FUCKING UP MY WORK SO THEY COULD SEE ME STRUGGLE. THEY POURED WATER ON MY LAST PRINTED PROJECT GODDAMIT."

  Akashi glared at her. "Who? They what? " Akashi said, clearly surprised. "THAT'S WHY I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT PRESSURE I'M GOING THROUGH AS THE ALMIGHTY EMPEROR'S GIRLFRIEND. I SHOULD BE THIS, I SHOULD BE THAT, I'M SICK OF IT."
[Name] shouted tears flowing out of her eyes. 
" If you can't handle the pressure, I don't see why you're even worthy of being called my girlfriend." Akashi retorted.