The Space Station

Yoosung's P.O.V.
"Yeah... friends... do that...!" I replied.

When Seven said the word 'friends', something felt wrong...? I'm not sure what it is... Could I possibly have feelings for him? No way... I don't think so.

Well... I actually think I do have feelings for him... I'm not so sure... Only time will reveal the answer to this question, right?

"Friends...", Seven sighed.

Hmmm... I wonder why he sighed? Maybe he is thinking the same thing as I am? Nah, no way he could be, he was probably thinking of something else.

"Anyways...", I said. "Do you know who the murder is?" I asked. "Not yet, but I think something to do with 'Unknown', the hacker who lead MC to RFA" Seven replied. "So this murder could be a hacker!?" I said, as I almost yelled. "He or she could be a hacker and a murder too" Seven said seriously.

I gasped at what Seven just said.

"I'm going their base in a week" Seven said. "I still need a bit more planning to do". "You can't do that!" I said accidentally, not meaning to say that out loud. "I mean... you can't do that alone!" I said to him. "Hm?" Seven said in confusion. "You... you have to take me with you! I can't let you go by yourself!" I said. "No, it's too dangerous for you to go. Hackers are dangerous and do dangerous things like me, don't tell me you forgot. Just because I joke around a lot and I'm nice, doesn't mean all hackers are nice too." Seven said to me. "And there's that risk of dying..." "But..." I replied "If I come with you... and we die... at least we'll die together..." I said as blushed a bit.

Seven hugged me and whispered into my ear,
"Hearing you say that makes me want to take you to the space station..." Seven whispered as he blushed madly.