Pisces(f) x Cancer(f)

This is dedicated to TsukiDrawingsHM

Pieces' pov

As I scrolled around wattpad looking for more stories to read I stumbled across this profile. Her name was Cancer_TheCrab. I started reading one of her stories about relatable things.

"Yes! It has 197 posts!" I squealed in joy. I won't have to look for more stories to read for a while.

As I kept reading the story I kept voting on things like,

"I hate it when someone sends me a text while I'm still texting them." They're all really relatable.

That night I somehow finished the whole book. I couldn't stop reading her stories all the way until 4 am, when I realized that I had to wake up at six.

"Great!"

As I scrolled though more of her stories, someone had pm me.

It was Cancer_TheCrab.

"I can see you've been reading my stories."

I blushed a bright red because no one was there.

"Yeah I really like them!" I quickly sent back. Did I do it to fast?

"Thanks!"

"I read 4 of your stories in one night. They are so addicting!"

"Aww thank you so much. Do you want me to tag you in something?" She sent sweetly

"Really you would do that?"

"Of course!" She was really nice.

"Thank you so much!"

And from that we started talking to each other almost every night. We instantly became friends. She was really nice and sweet to me. One day we decided to call each other.

"Hello? Is this Pieces?" I heard a sweet voice call.

"Yes! Is this Cancer?"

"Yes! I can't believe we finally called each other!"

"Do you want to FaceTime?" I suggested.

"Sure!" She replied.

As she came on FaceTime I noticed her features. Honestly she was extremely pretty. Her hair was wavy and she had green eyes. She had really white teeth which I thought was impossible to have.

"I love you're hair!" She complimented.

I blushed, "Thanks! I'm so glad that you weren't a random dude trying to make a move on me."

"Same as well!"

As time went by we had become an online couple. With her I didn't feel ashamed of which gender liked.  At school I only knew 10 other people who actually didn't mine my interests. I wasn't really close to anyone because I was always online on Wattpad, talking to Cancer.

"Cancer, do you think we can see each other in real life?" I nervously asked.

"Yes that would be amazing, but where do you live?"