Scorpio (f) x Taurus (m)- Time

This is dedicated to ScorpioSimon

~the year 2000~

"Come on Taurus hurry up!" Four year old Scorpio yelled. "My mom wants to take us to the pool!"

"Okay! I just need to get my floaties!" Taurus cried to his best friend.

"I'm going in the car because you're taking so long!"

"NO IM COMING!" Taurus exclaimed while running down the stairs.

~time skip to pool~

"Im scared," Taurus said. "I've never been in a pool,"

"It's fun! We will teach you to swim!" Scorpio smiled proudly.

"Okay, can I keep my floaties?" Taurus asked.

"Of course sweetie," Scorpio's mom said.

Scorpio jumped into the pool while Taurus and her mother went down the stairs to the shallow waters.

"Okay sweetie, be careful," Scorpio's mother reminded.

"Ok mom," Scorpio said.

"Now mister, let's get started,"

~timeskip 10 years later~

"Scorpio, will you be my girlfriend?" 14 year old Taurus asked.

"Yes," Scorpio said while happily kissing him.

~10 years later~

Taurus bent down on one knee. Scorpio's hands flew to her mouth while her blue eyes spilled tears.

"Scorpio, I've known you since we were kids, and from that day that you and you're mother taught me to swim, I knew I was going to be apart of you're family one day. Little me didn't even know that marriage was a thing, so I've been planning this so since I was about eight. " Twenty four year old Taurus said. "My dearest Scorpio, will you marry me,"

" Yes! " Scorpio cried.

As everyone clapped the kissed.

~1 year later~

"You may now say your vows," the priest said.

"Taurus we've been together for eleven years, and frankly I've been waiting for a while" Scorpio joked as the crowd laughed. "But I promise to love you as long as I will live. Taurus you are funny, caring, and most of all, you've been my best friend since I was a child. I love you,"

"Scorpio, by now I bet that most of the people in this room forgot how we met, maybe even you, but I've never forgotten. Back then I thought you had cooties, well, little did I know that, that was the beginning of my life. You are my everything. I love you."

" and by the power invested in me, I pronounce you man and wife. You may miss the bride, "

They kissed.

~Fifty- five years later ~

"Scorpio," Taurus whispered. " no, no, no. DO SOMETHING! SAVE HER! "

" Taurus, it's okay, "Scorpio said. "I love you, don't mope for me forever. Live your life to the fullest. Thank you for the best life ever,"

And with that as Taurus cried Scorpio closed her eyes for the last time and stopped breathing.

"I love you,"

~~~~

Wow I haven't posted in a VERY LONG TIME

Ive been having some writers block. Sorry that this came out so late.

And thank you for getting me in #976 in Random.

Next week I won't be posting at all until Sunday because I'll be at camp and they allow no electronics. I midget post later this week....

Sorry for the bad news, and I almost cried writing this

See you next week

~ella