Will She Say Yes

~Cory's POV~
I sat by Y/N hospital bed. They said it would be about 30 minutes till she woke up from her surgery. She had a broken rib somehow. I knew this was my fault I couldn't Belive she stood up to me as soon as she wakes up I have to tell her.

~Time skip cause I'ma lazy~

Y/N started to move around. She looked at me and smiled. "Hello handsome"she said. I looked at her she must be a little lost in her mind. "Hello Y/N I have to tell you something" I said a little nervous. "What?" she said smiling. Okay I now knew she wasn't dreaming. "I-I l-like y-y-you Y-Y/N" I said nervously. "I know silly I love you too" she said grabbing my hand. I looked at her shocked. "It's not hard to tell you blush every time were together" she replied happily. "C-can I k-ki-kiss you" I said nervously. She was already there. We linked lips holding each other. She backed away hugging me. I looked her in the eyes "Date night on Friday?" she said smiling "sure" was all I had to say. I heard her mom walk in. She looked trarified. She backed up against me. "Who's this boy Y/N?" her mom hissed. "H-he's my boyfriend my hero unlike you or dad or anyone in my family" she said confidence in her voice. "Why you" her mom said walking up to us and grabbing Y/N by the shoulders. Y/N started crying. I understand how her rib is broken now. I knew the button to call a nurse so I did. The nurse walked in. She called security. They came and put Y/N's mom in handcuffs. She hugged me tight crying into my shoulder I just buried my head into her neck. Then she said "Can I move in with you?" I called my mom she said of course. "Miss Y/L/N can go home now." Said a nurse who hung her head in the door.

~Time skip cause it's a car ride to ur house~

~Your POV~
We got to my house I packed all my clothes grabbed all my essentials and left. We arrived at Cory's house it was nice. Miss Crater came and helped  grab my things. I thanked her and went to Cory's room. I sat on his bed with him joining soon after. "I love you Cory" I said kissing him on the cheek. "I love you too" He said grabbing me a pulling me into a kiss. "Awww how cute" was all I heard before we broke the kiss. "Mom" Cory mouned. "What can I not tell my son goodnight" she asked smiling. "Night mom" "Night Miss Crater" we said in unison. "Goodnight" she said walking to her room. We laid down on his queen size bed. I laid my head on his chest snuggling into him. He kissed my head pulled the covers over us and fell asleep. I fell asleep soon after.

______________________________________
Okay guys can you guess what happend next soon as any chapter gets 10 votes ill do a face reveal
XOXO
Row