Cory and His Not so Little Crush

~Cory's POV~
I saw Gertrude and walked up to her "Hey Gertrude" I said. She replied with "Hey Cory meet my friend Y/n. She just moved here yesterday." I stared at her awestruck she was beautiful. "Hello Cory you there" was all I heard. I snaped out of it to see Gertrude's hand in my face. "Y- yes" I said blushing. "Y/n said hi and you didn't answer" Gertrude said noticing a slight blush on my face. We talked for about 5 minutes. Y/n then said that she needed to get inside to get her schedule. Gertrude then said "Cory can you show her to the office" she then whispered in my ear "I know you like her you looked dumb staring at her". Crap she knows I'm doomed.

~Your POV~
Gertrude introduced the boy by the name of Cory. After we talked a bit and I realized I need to get my schedule and Gertrude said Cory could take me. He said yes and we were on our way. I blushed as he said to follow him. I looked back to see Gertrude had a smirk on her face. Did she see me blushing? We walked into the school. Everyone stopped and stared. They started whispering. Before one boy walked up and said "Hey gorgeous how bout tonight me you my house 7pm". I kicked him in the shin and ran to catch up to Cory who seemed to be daydreaming. I yelled at Cory "You left me back there with some creep. (Dramatic tone) how could you". He then said "Because you seem like the girl who has everybody fall for her. I thought you would be use to it." I then replied with a smirk "Does that mean I have you falling for me". He blushed cherry red "N- N- No what makes you think that". I said quickly but in a devilish tone "I don't know mabey cause you face looks like a cherry" I then proceeded to burst out laughing. "Doesn't matter the office is right here. Go get what you need. I'll be waiting out here so I can show you around" he said nervously. I only giggled and walked in to come back out a few seconds later. "Okay let's go find locker 251" I say in excitement. "What thats right by my locker" he said with happiness in his voice. "Okay can we go now I got history first and we got to be in class in 15 minutes" I said not wanting to be late on my first day.

----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys hope you liked the chapter.

   xoxo
          - Row