10: I can't believe it!

They jumped out the window again, clinging to the side of the building. They slowly inched down the building. The wind seemed like it could sweep them up. They were so close to the bottom, she jumped off and Axel caught her. She was wrapped in his arms. The cops spotted them. Axel dropped her on her butt. She got up and they ran. Axel got close to a car and smashed its drivers window. He stuck his arm in unlocking it. He reached over and unlocked the other door, letting Lija in. Lija got in, and Axel hot wired the car. He started it up and as soon as he did a cop came into view. Axel drove the car out of the parking lot. The cops got into their car driving behind them. Lija looked out. 

"They are coming!" She said. He pulled her back in. 

"HOLD ON TIGHT!" He said turning the wheel to the left into a small alley. It was dark. He turned to the right into another dark alley. There were at least 2 or more cars behind them. Then they came into view. Axel took a sharp turn into an open road full of cars. She started screaming. The cars were passing by her so fast. Axel put the car in a row of cars going forward. There were so many cars on this road, the cops couldn't be able to find them. Axel kept the car easy and steady into the row. The tank seemed to be full so they would just keep going straight. And that's what they did. Axel rode straight for 1 or 2 hours. Then he came into a McDonald's. He nudged her awake. 

"Huh?" She yawned. He pointed to the drive threw menu. She scanned it. 

"Two large fries." She laid her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her pulling her closer. 

"2 large fries?" He questioned.

"Make that 3." She yawned curling up. He snickered. He ordered a large Pepsi as well. She had fallen asleep again this time close up against him. He moved a piece of her hair out of her face. He brought the McDonald's bag in the car, waking her up a little. She reached for the bag, but he put it out of her reach. So she took the Pepsi. She took a long drink from it. 

"Damn, thirsty?" He chuckled.

"Very!" She giggled when he raised his eyebrows at her. She slapped him.

"Ok no being nasty, nasty!" She laughed. He caught her arm.

"Miss Clark were you about to do the unthinkable? Slapping your one and only?" He smiled. She just looked at him.

"Yeah what are you gonna do about it?" She giggled. He took her arm and raised it above her head. She looked at him. He leaned in and started kissing her neck. She rolled her eyes. He really is horny? Does all this adventure give him a boner? Well it is a rush Lija would say, but not in the sexual way. She would just let him keep going until its too far. He kept kissing her, and every kiss made her fall deeper. He wrapped his arms around her lower back, propping her on his lap. What she didn't know is that Axel had parked in an empty parking lot, for travelers. Axel came up to her face and kissed her long and passionate. He made her feel so special, and they were too deep into this whole mess with the cops and stuff, no turning back now. So they undressed themselves, and made love. After the intercourse, Lija had fallen asleep on top of him.

Weeks after what had happened, they were making their way to Canada's border. Suddenly a bunch of cop cars came to the border line. Axel squeezed Lija's thigh. Then he put the car in park but then he started the wheels. The speed was getting higher and higher, then he put it in drive, and he hit the cops car, sending it flying to the side. It wasn't much of a fight, they then were free from the cops and were speeding down the road. Lija was cheering for an hour until they got to a hotel. They went into their room as soon as they checked in. Axel pulled her close to him.

"Your always horny." She giggled. He kissed her.

"Only for you." He laughed picking her up and setting her on the bed. She laughed. 

"I'm exhausted from everything. Can we please go to sleep?" She rubbed her stomach, feeling a difference in it. Axel seen this. 

"Are you ok?" He seemed worried. She nodded.

"Your diet has increased by a lot! And you threw up this morning." He said.

"I'm fine." She laid down.

"I'm gonna go and buy some necessary needs." He winked. She giggled.

He entered the nearby market that says it has every need possible at a low price. He looked up and down the isles and found a pregnancy test. He flicked it in his hand. He sighed and went to find some food. He bought 4 bags full of food. He came to the hotel and she was asleep. He sat at the end and stared at her stomach.

"It's been weeks since we had sex. I wonder if-" He muttered.

"If what?" She yawned. He slowly gave her the box. She looked confused.

"I won't look I swear." He laughed. She sighed. She got up and took the box into the bathroom. She did the thing, and told Axel he could come in. They waited patiently for the results to come up. On the box it said 1 line means your not pregnant, 2 lines means you are. Suddenly two lines appeared on the pregnancy test.

"I can't believe it!" She gasped.