e p i l o g u e

3rd Person POV

3 Years Later

Graduation had been a disaster, as expected. Stiles got so excited all the lights shattered, and school ended early while the Graduation Picnic continued outside. Allison attended the ceremony, though she completed her education through an online homeschooling program. Even Derek and Meg came, which required a little bit of explanation to the parents of those involved.

Now? Everyone was doing great.

Scott and Lydia actually admitted that their love was more than a brother-sister kind of relationship, and they married soon after graduation. Scott went to school for a few years to become a veterinarian. He went to a community college so that he could still work part time with Deaton. Lydia went to school for her ability to know everything, and she's currently studying at Harvard. She doesn't know exactly what she wants to be yet, but she knows that hen she figures it out, she'll be able to conquer that field. The unexpected pair have yet to have children, but they plan to as soon as everything calms down in their educational lives.

Liam and Hayden got married right after high school, when they realized Hayden was pregnant with twins. The twins are now two years old, with a girl named Valerie, or Val, and a boy named Dylan. Hayden is going to become a teacher at primary schools, while Liam is playing lacrosse in college, and he's getting offers to play professionally. He wants to take it, but he isn't quite sure about leaving Beacon Hills quite yet.

Malia and Isaac were probably one of the most unexpected couples, but are now known as the power couple. They are each other's anchors, holding each other down, and keeping one another in check. They had a beautiful wedding ceremony in Hawaii, with Scott as the best man, and Liam and Hayden's little girl, Valerie as the flower girl. The two work together as social workers for children that had rough starts, like themselves. The pair couldn't be happier, with a baby on the way.

Connor's obsession with Braeden finally paid off when they bought a house together just outside of Beacon Hills. They agreed to take things slow, with Braeden still working as an assassin, and Connor working at a zoo. Here he can use his powers while remaining undercover since no one looks at the 'zoo people' anyway. They haven't made anything official yet, but Braeden is slowly warming up to the idea of starting a family, and Connor couldn't have hidden his excitement about that.

Of course, Nate and Emily happened, and Emily may have bawled her eyes out when Nate finally proposed last year in Paris. The S Pack went to Paris for a mission just to scare a pack out of making tons of new and untrained werewolves. While they were there, though, they acted as stereotypical tourists. They're lucky Maddie lived in France for a while a few centuries ago, so at least someone could communicate with 'the fancy French people that actually don't wear berets and carry around baguettes'. Nate proposed, and they're supposed to marry this summer. Nate is a lawyer while Emily created a daycare in their house that was right down the road from Connor and Braeden's.

Mason and Corey found love and married about two years ago. They adopted a little boy named Josh, and they live way up in Washington. They visit on some holidays, but for the most part, they have kept their distance, only communicating with with Liam and Hayden on a regular basis. They are living happily, though. They're just not as local as the majority of their other friends. They adopted a little boy, going by the name of Aiden. It was a total coincidence, since none of them were really close to the lost twin, and they were a little surprised by the teary eyes when they revealed the name.

Maddie and Theo are engaged and are getting married in a few months, just a week before Christmas. Stiles was exceedingly glad for the love that came from the two and fully supported them. Maddie was beyond grateful for someone as great as Stiles for her first love. Her and Theo unfortunately can't have children, considering Maddie is hundreds of years old, and it just doesn't work like that... But Theo came home with a puppy, which made Maddie much like a satisfied five year old. Maddie and Theo planned to have Theo become a vampire at their wedding so that they could be together forever, and Theo finds himself impatient for it to happen. They live right on the coast of California, on a private beach where it wasn't crowded and everyone was happy.

Derek finally opened up to someone in a romantic way for the first time since Kate when he gave Meg the mating bite. They secretly got married, and the two packs only knew because of the almost obnoxious ring upon Meg's marriage finger. But since then, it's been an almost completely different Derek. He's been so happy and, well I won't go as far as to say carefree, but he's loosened up a lot. Meg has always been more laid back, and she rubbed of on Derek in that aspect. Over the summer when everyone was participating in the Ice Bucket Challenge, Stiles didn't want to leave Derek out. So he snuck up behind him and poured the ice water all over him. But Stiles didn't die for a second time, so that's saying a lot when it comes to Derek's attitude. Derek rebuilt the Hale House, and they reside there with plenty of rooms for when the packs want Pack Bonding Sleepovers.

Stiles finally figured his complicated love life out when he got closer to Allison. At first he was worried about the whole you dated my best friend thing, but after that was figured out with Scott's reassurance that he's moved on and was happy with Lydia, the two outed their relationship. Soon after, they were married. Allison carried on the Argent signature by selling top-of-the-line ammunition and firearms for the government. Her and Chris work together, and it's easy to see that Chris is buoyant on having Allison back in his life. Stiles is very proud of the fact that he has learned to control his powers as a Spark, and he took his place as leader of The S Pack again. Allison joined The S Pack to be with her husband, and life was going great.

Until last year, when Stiles was called to New York for his job in law enforcement. He had quickly worked his way up the ranks and accepted the job as an FBI agent, above Rafe McCall's position. He called and Face-Timed every day, but it was still hard for their relationship. Then six months after, Allison moved to be with him until his job allowed him to be back in Beacon Hills. They visit as least once a month with Stiles' teleporting powers, so they are still really close with the packs. Just a few weeks ago, Allison announced her pregnancy, and the packs were beyond ecstatic. If it's a girl, they plan to name her Victoria, or Tori for short, as a dedication for Allison's mother who couldn't experience her grandchildren.

Melissa McCall became Melissa Stilinski e year and a half ago, and Scott and Stiles are officially brothers. So their calls of 'Bro!' across the room was actually strangely accurate now. They moved into Stiles' childhood home, and Stiles made them put bunk beds in Stiles' old room for when Scott and Stiles want to forget the fact that they're in their twenties and want to have sleepovers. Melissa rolled her eyes at this, but she was so happy to have her two boys alive and happy, as well as under her roof. And now, it wasn't so creepy that Stiles had a key to her front door.

Of course loss got them to where they were today. Kira Yukimura is remembered, and her birthday is celebrated at her tombstone, with questionable fox hats and fox puns provided by Stiles, as much as Allison tried to stop him. The younger children never got to meet Aunt Kira, but they see her as she was: a hero. And not sure if anyone cares, but Peter was killed, and was going to stay that way, the night he took Stiles from the Nemeton. Life has- as bad as it sounds- been better since he hasn't been involved.

Life finally seemed to go their way for once, and no one was complaining about the small bumps in the road.

"Hey Bro!" Stiles yelled as he barged right into the Hale House, where everyone was, including his wife, who was chatting with Lydia and Hayden.

"Bro!" Scott yelled, dragging the 'o' on for a total of approximately five seconds. "What's up?" He collapsed onto the couch beside Stiles, who just crossed his legs under him like a child in their kindergarten class.

Stiles gives him a grin, one that draws Allison over to them to give her husband a chaste kiss before taking a seat in his lap. "Well, looks like we need to come up with a plan. A witch coven and a group of fairies joined together, and they're going to be here in three days."

Derek approached them with Meg at his side. "Alright. Let's do this," he allows himself to smiles slightly.

"Here we go again," Liam grins before grabbing his phone to call Connor, and everyone stands, sharing knowing glances.

This is their life, and for them? It's perfect.

Sometimes, things may seem to be a little broken before they settle into ways of perfection.

The End