bucky | training

|song: Coffee Brown Curls- Jake Mirador|

Fury assigned you and Bucky to work with some level 2 agents that had just finished their first few months of training. You grinned at each other and went off to go get ready for your training session.

You liked Bucky, he was nice. He rarely talked to anyone though, except for you and Steve that is. When he wasn't out on missions or training he stayed in his room and occasionally came out to get something from the kitchen.

The two of you met up outside of the gym. Bucky had his long hair in a bun and was dressed in sweatpants and tight black shirt that clung to his muscles. You had to keep your eyes ahead of you or else you would never stop staring at him. Little did you know that he was having to do the exact same thing, you were dressed in a sports bra and a tight pair of leggings, showing off your shapely legs. Bucky could barely control himself.

When you entered the room the recruits fell silent, scrambling into perfect lines and staring at you and Bucky. Normally Fury left the two of you for the very last, giving the trainees something to fear, but he wanted to try something different.

"Alright everyone, I am Agent L/N and this is Sergeant Barnes." Your introduced before getting into the session, "Pick a partner kids, we're gonna spar today."

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ tIMe SKiP

When everyone was in partners you and Bucky jumped onto the mat, demonstrating the simple defense moves for them to practice.

"Did you see that?" Bucky asked the recruits, referring to the move you had made to block his attack. He climbed up off of the ground and motioned for you to repeat your actions.

Bucky threw out his fist, making you dodge to the left where you could sneak under his arm and land a punch in the middle of his chest, knocking the wind out of him and leaving him defenseless.

"Punching your opponent right here will stun them momentarily, that will give you time to either finish them off, or run to safety." You laid your hand on Bucky's chest where you punched him, noticing his heavy breathes as his chest moved up and down. You looked at each other and laughed.

"You punched me harder that time." He whined, still trying to catch his breath. You smiled at him and pat his shoulder gently.

"I'll go easy on you next time." You lied, and gave the recruits a few minutes for a break and time for Bucky to recover. He sprawled out onto the mat with a bottle of water in his hand.

"Jesus I didn't know you could pack a punch like that." He joked after catching his breath, sitting up to look at where you were setting out weights for your next activity.

"I was being nice too!" you laughed at him. "How did I, Y/N L/N, leave the greatest assassin, aside from Natasha, defenseless." He shook his head at your teasing and stood up and walked close to you, leaning in next to your ear.

"I've been defenseless from the moment I saw you, I guess now it's just now coming into effect." Bucky smirked as he went to go get more weights. Leaving you with your mouth slightly ajar from the words he whispered.

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗtIMe SKiP

Training was over and you hadn't expected the recruits to tire you out as much as they did. Their little training made them a hard bunch to control, but you enjoyed every second. Not to mention your small second with Bucky.

Smiling to yourself you waved goodbye to some of the recruits and left the gym. As you walked out someone grabbed your swinging arm and pulled you back. You whipped around to see Bucky standing there with a smile on his face.

"W-would you want to go get coffee or something right now?" He asked with a soft voice. His brilliant blue eyes bore into Y/E/C ones.

"Right now?"

"Yeah." He breathed, still gazing at you. "Ok, let me go change and I'll be down in a few minutes.

True to your word you jumped down the stairs 5 minutes later, Bucky had also changed from his sweaty shirt into a loose fitting one. The two of you left the tower and went to a small cafe nearby.

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗtIMe SKiP

After staying out together for a few hours, it started to get dark out. Bucky got up from the spot on the bench where he sat next to you and held out his hand. You gladly took it into your own and headed back to headquarters.

Bucky was sweet. He made you laugh and was very kind and gentle with you. Not to mention he was more than handsome and an amazing fighter. Thinking about this made you smile a little and you snuggled closer to Bucky as the cold evening air hit your body. He noticed it and pulled your closer to him, liking the way you felt pressed against him.

You two stayed that way until you got up to the living quarters. Bucky walked you to your door and you entered your code in.

Turing around you looked up at Bucky and before you could thank him he gave you a small kiss on the forehead. His hands squishing your cheeks as he held your head there for a few seconds before letting go.

"Thank you," you breathed, taking in that moment. He smiled and accepted your thanks with another kiss to the forehead.

"Goodnight doll." Bucky whispered to you before turning to walk to his own room just a few doors down from yours.

"Goodnight Buck."

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

TWO DOWN MANY MORE TO GO

i love this so much

leave requests for more images! (also pls share with friends)