8. My Will

Liam POV..
I grab her face hard so she pays attention. "That was for your disobedience of running off when I told you to wait in my room! You will obey Colina if it's the last thing you do," I shout while squeezing her jaw tight.

         I fling her face away before I grab a fist full of her hair dragging her over to the wall slamming her back against it.  I push her onto her knees with her back against the wall.  Within seconds I pushed my dick against her lips.

       When she refused to open up, I pinched and twisted her ear until she gasp. Open up!" I hissed. How fucking dare she refuse me! She didn't seem to refuse her boy toy from the other night!!!

       With little regard, I jammed my cock deep in her throat. Take that I'm thinking as she gagged, and slapped me on the hip to stop. Fuck that! She will take all I give her and fucking thank me if it's the last thing she does.

       "Is this how you sucked there cocks, Lina? Did you love there cocks in your mouth, gagging, choking with tears," I spat! I got a better grip on her hair to pull her mouth off and on my cock leisurely so I could watch her face.

       I relaxed my pace as I used her mouth and watched awhile until it became to much pleasure. I had a good rhythm going and could feel my impending release coming. I sped up going faster tightening my hold on her hair forcing myself deeper.

     I put my other hand up to brace myself against the wall as I felt my legs get week, as I plundered her mouth again and again. Holy Shit! Her mouth is heaven wrapped around my cock.

      My head fell back as I got lost in my own pleasure and my breathing became erratic. All of a sudden I felt Colina actually swallow me deeper and start sucking with great effort. The sensation shocked me and the pleasure forced me to slam forward into her harder.

       I bent my knees a bit on either side of her head and thrust into her throat in abandonment literally riding her mouth. I released her hair and grabbed the wall with both hands as I lost control and pressed my hips into her fully holding my cock deep in her throat with her head smashed to the wall. I felt my body spasm and had to lean against the wall completely or I was going to collapse.

           I felt the tingle at my spine and my balls pull up as my cum rushed up my cock, I let out a shout "Aaah, fuck..," as cum streamed out into her mouth and gagging throats! I shot rope after rope, forcing her to swallow or choke. I have never cum so hard. I felt faint with a ringing in my ears as my cock was still spurting deep in her throat. I heard myself from a distance, making low sounds that was a mix of growls, grunts and moans until I emptied myself in her hot mouth.

         Finally, exhausted my head hung down between my arms. I slowly opened my eyes and tried to get myself focused enough to move.  I just stood looking at Colina. What a beautiful mess she is I think with a smile!

        I pull my cock out of her mouth taking a step back. Her lips are red and swollen and her eyes are wet with tears.  My only thought is how incredibly beautiful she is right now.  She looks up at me with a good amount of fear and trepidation in her eyes. Good, that's how she should look! Finally I have some control.

          I look at her and can't help the smile that comes to my lips. "Go clean yourself up and get dressed we are going to dinner at Aleck's with my parents and Kenzy," I say. She just stared at me with a shocked look.  I can tell her mind is overridden with so many thoughts. I can see it in her eyes. There's confusion with fear and something else I can't put my finger on.