Chapter sixteen

Comincia dall'inizio

We proceeded with our slight makeout session for a good five minutes, taking breaths as needed. In attempt to pull me onto his lap we ended up bumping foreheads, oh so gracefully.

"Ouch." I let out quietly with a laugh as we repositioned ourselves and he wrapped his hands around my waist, gripping my hips quite roughly.

"We have to get back soon don't we?" Luke questioned in a coarse and hot voice as he slightly pulled apart from my lips and I sighed before nodding, making him groan in frustration. "We should go now before we end up staying here for another hour." He said with a chuckle as his hand gripped the back of my neck and he placed one more harsh kiss on my lips.

"Ugh okay." I whined and put my head on his shoulder anyways. He stood up with my arms around his neck and my legs wrapped tightly around his waist. When he bent down slightly I did actually let go but as I did he titled my head up to kiss me once more making me grin happily.

"C'mon let's get back." He grabbed my hand along with piling the set up into the basket before pulling me towards the car.

****
"What time is it?" Luke whispered as we crept up the stairs quietly.

"I don't know but I don't want to see them either way." I replied with a small laugh and he chuckled in response as we crashed through my door and onto my bed.

Taking off my dress and heels, I was left in my bra and underwear as e did basically the same thing before laying behind me and bringing my smaller body against him. I twisted my upper body and kissed him once on the lips before flipping back over and falling asleep almost immediately.

"Goodnight T..." I heard before sleep flooded my body.

*******

I woke up with a vaguely familiar feeling of dissatisfaction and then I realized it was in fact a Monday.

"Ughhh!" I exaggeratedly groaned as I rolled over, confused to find an empty bed. "Um Luke?" I questioned as I got out of bed and grabbed a long sweater from my closet, pulling it over my body. I peeked into the bathroom and he wasn't there either so I made my way down stairs to find him, my mother, and my father; all awkwardly sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee.

Luke was sat at the counter while my parents were at the table quietly doing their thing. "Hey Luke we should go get ready." I offered trying to save him, making his head snap up quickly and he nodded; gulping down the rest of his coffee.

"Why did you go down there!" I quietly yelled once we got back to my room.

"I forgot they were her and then I thought it would make it more awkward if I just left when they clearly saw me so I sat!" He exclaimed and I almost died of laughter.

"Go get ready." I playfully slapped him and he laughed before going to my bathroom. "And hurry up I wanna take a shower!" I shouted after him to which he stuck out his tongue in response.

Nearly an hour later I was out of the shower because princess had taken 45 minutes, and I was finally getting ready as Luke was sprawled across my bed.

"Hey should I wear jeans or shorts?" I asked my boyfriend as I walked out of my closet holding a pair of dark blue distressed shorts and a pair of light blue shredded boyfriend jeans.

"The shorts. You got a cute little butt and now that we are dating I need to show you off!" He joked with a wink and I laughed throwing the shorts directly at his face before going back into my closet to find the rest of my outfit. I quickly grabbed black cropped tank top and a pair of black converse.

"Hurry up we got half an hour left and I wanna get some more coffee." Luke demanded as I walked to my vanity and blow dried my hair, adding some curls and quickly doing simple makeup. I quickly threw on my clothes and grabbed my things before smacking him upside the head as he stood by the door, my keys already in hand waiting for me to finish.

"We still have 10 minutes shut up" I stated with a raised eyebrow and he raised his hands up.

"I didn't say anything!" He shouted and I laughed attempting to grab my keys out of his hand as he dangled them just out of reach above my head, and me being lazy gave up immediately.

*****
"Oh damn there's no line, I wanted to completely miss first period." I whined as I walked into the small coffee shop around the corner from the school.

"Hey can we get a Carmel mocha and a vanilla frappuccino." Luke ordered and I rolled my eyes as he sent me a smug 'haha I know your drink' look.

"And what if I wanted something else?" I asked Luke as we walked away from the register and he rolled his eyes.

"Even before you left I have not once seen you drink anything of the sorts except a vanilla frappuccino" he snarkily retorted and I laughed but shrugged. He was in fact correct.

*******

After parking in front of the gym building I sighed, realizing the Bell just rang and we actually made okay timing. We would still be late to class but not by much.

I grabbed my boyfriends hand when he met me at the front of the car and we ignored the stares as we walked straight into hell.

"How cute. You guys are finally together. Congratulations, really." I heard Jamie's sickening voice making me stop in my tracks. "I would ruin this for you because that would be fun but honestly we all know you guys won't last the month." She laughed and pushed past us, going inside the school.

"Well we are going to hell so Satan had to show up at some point."