Chapter thirteen

-TAYLOR-

Nearly three weeks had gone by and nothing out of the ordinary had really happened, it was starting to worry me.

But back to the problem at hand. Let me just say that I am not a morning person. Especially when I get woken up by loud knocking at my door.

Groaning, I rolled onto my side and gaped at the still unconscious Luke who lay beside me.

How in the hell is he sleeping through this?

"I'm going to kill you whoever you are..." I mumbled sleepily to myself while rubbing my eyes before pulling on a pair of sweatpants and heading down stairs to see who the hell it was that woke me up.

When I opened the door let's just say that absolutely shocked was an understatement.

"Hi Taylor..." Mumbled a very messy looking Liam. His hair was out of place, his eyes were droopy, and his face jut looked very down in general.

"Li-" I started before he cut me off.

"No wait I need to say this. I am so sorry Taylor. I didn't even let you explain the other day and I've felt so bad. Ally told me about Jamie and I am just so so sorry." He rushed out and I wrapped my arms around him.

"It's okay Liam, you just got mad. There's no need to be sorry, I probably would have felt the same way in the situation." I calmly answered as he breathed into my neck. "Would you like me to explain what I found out now?" I asked pulling away from him and he nodded.

After explaining the entire Jamie thing to him and why Luke did what he had done, Liam actually agreed to give Luke a second chance and get to know him.

So currently I am walking up the stairs in fear that Luke was gonna punch Liam. Opening the door to my bedroom I found a still passed out Luke and I sneakily creeped around the bed and proceeded to nicely wake him up. After about a minute Luke actually did flutter his eyes open and groaned before propping himself up on his elbows.

"Hey T what's up?" He mumbled sleepily after rubbing his eyes and I smiled weakly at him.

"Liam's here" I whispered and after a second his eyes went wide and anger slipped across his face before I jumped to explaining. "He came to apologize and he feels bad for judging you and he said sorry and he wants to get to know you and please don't be mad!" I rushed and his eyes softened before he hugged me against his chest.

"I promise I'll play nice." He stated with a grin while pulling away from me and I smiled.

"I love you." I stated and he grinned before practically attacking me with hugs. "Oh my god Luke!" I shouted and he grinned down at me.

"I love you too." He whispered while holding back a large smile.

"Promise?" I asked meekly as a joke.

"I promise. I mean what would I do with out my best friend?" He joked and poked me in the ribs gently.

"Okay well come down stairs after you put on clothes!" I demand getting up and he raises his hands in defeat making me smile before I stride back down stairs.

As I sat on the couch with Liam I held my breath waiting for Luke to ascend the stairs. After a minute or so of sitting here I heard my door shut and his loud footsteps on the stairs. Looking backwards over the couch I saw a much more put together Luke with a simple black t shirt on and a pair of light blue distressed looking jeans. His hair was in his usually messy bed head style but it still looked really good.

"Hey man" Luke politely waved to Liam as he sat down beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey look I just wanna say I'm sorry for getting so pissed off but I only knew what happened and that Taylor was hurt. I didn't know why and I didn't know the story." Liam explained and apologized and I relaxed immensely when I felt Luke's angry and harsh stance relax a little bit against my body.