blue walls | Suga | fluff

In the living room, which connected to the study, you were sitting. Curled up on the couch, reading, your feet propped up and your knees under your chin. The window open; curtains fluttering in the breezy sunlight.

Of course he was watching you. He always watched you from his study. He might've told you he was working... A busy lyricist almost always was writing those lovely rhymes... But he wasn't working. In fact, he hardly ever worked. Well... He didn't think it was work.

Work wasn't something to be enjoyed. Work is a responsibility. It needs to be done. And yet... Watching you was his job. Watching you... The words came so easy. Watching you... Lyrics came to mind easier than pencil to paper...

Yoongi pressed his index fingers to his temples, his elbows resting on his paper-littered desk. Mess. Clutter. But when he looked to you... You were a different kind of mess. A comforting clutter. Frizzy bed-hair never looked so gorgeous except for when it framed your face, in his mind... The way your knees bent and dipped into your ankles never ceased to amaze him. He looked at the dozens of half-started sketches and poems and words and lyrics... None completed... But all started...

How can I finish what hasn't even started? He scratched his head and looked up as he heard the rustle of paper. You were just turning the page. Something so small... That made him so happy.

Silence. All around... Except the gentle breaths of the two of you. An occasional yawn. Sometimes a startled gasp caused by your book.

Yoongi needed a song. He needed something to bring into his group... He needed to make it good. He was stressed.

You turned the page.

He sighed and rested his head on his hands, chin smushed and eyes bleary; he decided to watch you a little bit more... The lyrics would come. They'd come.

You giggled at the pages and Yoongi smiled. He looked down at a sketch done four days ago... It was of you, sitting in that exact same position you were today... As every day... And he picked up his freshly sharpened pencil. He gently sketched your outline, looking up every so often to make sure he was getting it perfect.. He knew your figure inside out... From the nights caressing it and the days watching it...

He finished the sketch and looked at it. He wasn't amazing but... He always tried his best when it came to you. He opened his top drawer to put the drawing in it.

He opened it and saw a different coloured paper.. A blue sheet.. The same colour you had decided to paint the living room... In fact.. It was written on the paint sample sheet you had brought home to see if it matched the couch and the rug.

It had the words "sit with mescrawled across the back. Your cursive. He knew it was your delicate handwriting instantly. He looked up. You were still reading. He got up as quietly as he could and walked over to you.

You smirked as he tried to be silent. You had put that note there early this morning while Yoongi was still sleeping...
"(y/n)?" He said quietly as you bookmarked your novella. He looked up into your eyes as you smiled widely.

"You've been working so hard..." You said, crawling closer to him and resting a hand on his chest. "You're such a perfect man... I want to really show you how much I appreciate it."

His eyes lit up.

"How can I prove to you how much you mean to me?" You asked. He smiled widely and pulled you in for a kiss and a cuddle.

"Cuddles. Lots of cuddles." He said. You smiled, letting him hold you and wrapping your arms around his neck. You felt him breathe in your scent against your shoulder.

And that's what you gave him. Lots and lots of cuddles.