Larry

• Dedicated to Louis Tomlinson and Harry Syles

Clo's PoV

Recap from a while ago: I walked on the other side, and saw the cutest thing ever!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stopped dead in my tracks to watch the scene unfold, Lou and Harry were cuddling and talking about something. I heard Lou say "I'm sorry haz..." And he pecked him on the head, I was really close to screaming how cute it was and then something slipped out...

"Awwwww!" I whispered and then Lou and Harry tensed up, they turned around and basically jumped on me, picked me up, carried me into the house with some one covering my mouth, I'm assuming it was so I wouldn't tell or scream.

Somebody opened the door and Lou who was carrying  me plopped me on the couch.

Then the new couple....wait are they a couple?

"Are you guys a couple?" I asked while trying and failing to hide a smile.

Lou said there not sure yet and I saw a flash of hurt cross over Harry's face.

"You can't tell the other guys about this, because were not entirely sure about us yet!" Harry said. And Lou looked sad at his words.

"Are you guys blind, you obviously have feeling for each other!" They looked at each other.

"Thanks Clo but can we have a quick moment to talk?" "Sure, I have to go to the bathroom anyway" and with that I left the room.

I went and did my...uh....business but when I came out I saw Lou and Harry in a full on snog session.

I laughed and yelled "GET A ROOM!"

They pulled apart and looked at each other and burst out laughing...I swear they were made for each other...I walked out with the two behind me hand in hand.

A|N

I'M LATE AND IT'S BAD, sorry for the really late update and I write this off the top of my head...again...

My internet got I guess you could say turned off but really I just needed a new phone card, so I'm back for a month or so! :)

Okay so......QOTD: What's your favorite song?! :D

Sorry again for the bad writing late update and short chapter..:/

<3 u always armadillos! :D :)